Flights from London to Dubai onFare Calendar
FAQ about London to Dubai Flights
Is it true that Etihad Airways takes less time on a direct London to Dubai flight than other airlines?
Yes. Etihad Airways provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Dubai flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
What is the average range of Economy class tariffs on London to Dubai flight route?
The Economy class airfare ranges from Rs. 21534 to Rs. 118851. Emirates, Sunstate Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Royal Brunei Air, Virgin Atlantic, and Singapore Airlines provide tickets in this range.
Is there web check-in option available with London to Dubai flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Dubai flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Dubai Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Dubai Flights
London is a beautiful and a populous city located on the bank of river Thames. When you visit London, you can find an amalgamation of various cultures and rich heritage, donned with marvelous architecture. London is also home to some of the prestigious universities of the world. Dubai isthe largest city and also the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. This is also a populous city, located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf.
- Millions of people travel from London to Dubai every year.
- The best time to visit Dubai is November to March.
- The distance between London and Dubai is approximately3405 miles / 5480 km.
- The flight duration between London and Dubai is 6h 40m
- About 90h2 flights are there between London and Dubai.
- There are 4 airlines that give direct flight services from London to Dubai.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are there for this route.
Most Reliable Airlines Between London And Dubai
British Airways and Emirates are the most reliable airlines between London to Dubai.
Best Rated Airlines for this Route
Emirates is the best rated airlines for this route followed by SWISS and Turkish Airlines owing to on-time arrivals and the best services provided.
London has an area of 1,572km square with an elevation of 35m. The TowerBridge is a suspension bridge in London over the River Thames and has become an iconic symbol of London. This one of the fastest growing cities of the world is known for its advanced medical facilities and is also the most expensive city. London has a temperate oceanic climate, July and August is the best time to visit London. The tallest building in London is The Shard is of 310 meters (1,017ft) tall. London has temperate maritime climate where summers are not very hot and winters not extremely cold.Summer temperature is 18 ºC -32ºC and winter temperature is 10 ºC -2 ºC. In autumn, humidity and rain is experienced.
- The currency of London is British Pound Sterling (GBP) and the currency of Dubai is Dirham. As per the exchange rates of 2018, 1GBP = 5.21 Dirham.
- London is the world's most expensive city cost for a single person per year is around £9,072, excluding house rent.
- The mode of payments accepted in London is Cash, Credit Cards,Debit Cards, or one can use PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
- Top attractions you must visit in London are Big Ben’ clock tower,Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Tower of London, BuckinghamPalace, Westminster Abbey. Madame Tussauds museum, View from the Shard, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Churchill War Rooms, etc.
Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf about 16 m above sea level. The city is a business hub and its economy is based mostly on oil and tourism. Its iconic skyscrapers and high-rise buildingsare popular globally. The discovery of oil in 1960s was a major breakthrough for Dubai. It has a tropical desert climate, and summers are hot and humid. It has area of 4,114 km² and its currency is Dirham. The Airport is known as Dubai International Airport.
- 1 GBP or British Pound is equal to 5.21 United Arab Emirates Dirhamin 2018.
- The cost of living is expensive in Dubai. Per month one single person will need around, 3,317.89AED for living without house rent.Schooling for kids is also an expensive affair in Dubai.
- Modes of payments used are cash, debit cards, credit cards or online gateway like Paypal, PayFort, and Telr.
- Some Places to Visit in Dubai are Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, PalmJumeirah, Dubai Miracle Garden, Wild Wadi Water Park, MadinatJumeirah, Dubai Dolphinarium, Etihad Museum, Dubai Spice Souk, The Lost Chambers Aquarium, Dolphin Bay and Heritage Shindagha Village.
Cheapest month to travel from London to Dubai
In March, you can get the cheapest air tickets from London to Dubai.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Dubai
Here are a few tips to help you get low airfare for this route:
- Compare your flight search from a reliable ‘comparison’ site. They provide you accurate information about flight time and price, etc.
- Usually early morning on this route are expensive than late night flights.
- Keep a watch on airfare sales and sign up for low price alerts.Sometimes connecting flights are cheaper, so if that is the case,you can consider that.
- Clear the internet cookies in your computer to have better search options for London to Dubai flight. Also better to book in incognito mode.
- One can book a few months early to avail the cheap price, as usually the price go higher with increase in traffic. For this route try and book 90 days in advance.
Things You Need To Know Before Flying From London to Dubai
- There are 6 airports in this city. They are London HeathrowAirport, London city airport, London Gatwick Airport, London LutonAirport, London South End Airport, and London Stansted Airport.Heathrow airport is about 25.7 km from central London. You can reach London Airports by train, taxi, or bus.
- Most airports in London offer a host of facilities like cash machines, baby care facilities, currency exchange, bars and restaurants, lounges, lost property assistance, emergency facilities, meeting rooms, facilities for disables, VIP services for high-profile diplomats and more.
- After reaching Dubai Airport, one can use city bus, metro and taxi to reach the main city.
- Dubai airport is the world’s busiest airport with huge traffic. One can avail different services here like currency exchange, food and drinks, wi-fi, baby care rooms, smoking zone, nearby hotels,special assistance, duty free shopping, medical facilities,children play area, prayer room, wheelchair, buggies and more.
The price of a London to Dubai flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 21534 or up to ₹ 118851.
Information of London Dubai Flight
|Aerial distance||5474 KM|
|Total flights from London to Dubai in a week||174 flights|
|First Flight||Emirates 12 , departs at 09:40 AM|
|Last Flight||Singapore Airlines 2500 , departs at 09:00 PM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Dubai||Emirates, Sunstate Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Royal Brunei Air, Virgin Atlantic, and Singapore Airlines|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Dubai||05h 55m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Dubai||London-STN,Dubai-DXB|
|Time of London to Dubai flights||07h 15m|
London Dubai Cheap Flights
|London Dubai Cheap Flights||Fare ₹||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹21534*||Pegasus||15/05/2021||12:06 PM-03:06 AM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹24847*||Etihad Airways||26/05/2021||01:06 PM-11:06 AM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹24847*||Etihad Airways||26/05/2021||01:06 PM-11:06 AM||Book Now|
London Dubai Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||Etihad Airways||Alitalia|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||0||1|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||0||0|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||1||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||0||0|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||0||0|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Dubai
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
More Flights To Dubai
- Mumbai Dubai Flights
- Birmingham Dubai Flights
- Dublin Dubai Flights
- Chennai Dubai Flights
- Riyadh Dubai Flights
- Glasgow Dubai Flights
- Cairo Dubai Flights
- Ahmedabad Dubai Flights
- Hyderabad Dubai Flights
- Pune Dubai Flights
- Singapore Dubai Flights
- Jeddah Dubai Flights
- Beirut Dubai Flights
- Kuwait Dubai Flights
- Muscat Dubai Flights
- Manila Dubai Flights
- Sydney Dubai Flights
- Paris Dubai Flights
- Amman Dubai Flights
- Kolkata Dubai Flights
- Mangalore Dubai Flights
- Brussels Dubai Flights
- Amsterdam Dubai Flights
- Lahore Dubai Flights
- Trivandrum Dubai Flights
- Johannesburg Dubai Flights
- Istanbul Dubai Flights
- New York Dubai Flights
- Amritsar Dubai Flights
- Karachi Dubai Flights