Flights from London to Copenhagen on
FAQ about London to Copenhagen Flights
Is it true that takes less time on a direct London to Copenhagen flight than other airlines?
Yes. provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Copenhagen flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
Is there web check-in option available with London to Copenhagen flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Copenhagen flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Copenhagen Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
London to Copenhagen
London is one of the most visited cities in England and is the capital city of United Kingdom. Copenhagen, on the other hand, is the capital city of Denmark. If you are planning a trip to Copenhagen from London, travelling via air is the most convenient and best option to choose.
Travelling from London to Copenhagen by plane
- A lot of travelers traverse through this route every year for work or recreation purposes.
- The best time to visit Copenhagen is June- September.
- The distance between London and Copenhagen is 595 miles/ 958 km.
- The average time required to travel from London to Copenhagen is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Around 170 flights travel direct from London to Copenhagen per week.
- 5 airlines fly direct through this route.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available for this route.
Most reliable airlines for London to Copenhagen route
The airlines that can be trusted upon when travelling from London to Copenhagen are the British Airways and theEasyJet. These airlines have a record of being on time and thus are considered reliable.s
Best-rated airlines for London to Copenhagen route
KLM, British Airways and Ryanair are among the top 3 highest rated airlines on this route. They have been rated highly for their overall services and facilities.
London is 35 m above sea level. London is the capital city of the UnitedKingdom and England. The city was founded by Romans and has a rich and diverse history. Summer is soothing with an average temperature of 18°Cwhile winters are quite cold with temperatures between 2°C and 10°C.Winters also experiences rainfall. London is served by 6 famous airports such as London Luton, London Southend, London Gatwick, London Stansted,London City and London Heathrow.
- The currency of London is British Sterling Pound and the currency used in Copenhagen is Danish Kroner. As of 2018, the exchange rate of 1 GBP is 8.496 DKK.
- The modes of payment accepted in London are Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards, Alternative payment methods such as PayPal, EasyPay,etc.
- The cost of living in London is high. Cost of living for single person without rent is £750 approximately.
- Famous places to visit in London are London eye, Big Ben, St.Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard, Warner Bros Studios, London Dungeon,and the Westminster Abbey, the Buckingham Palace, etc.
The capital city of Denmark, Copenhagen is the most populous city of the country. The city is culturally rich, houses many art galleries and is an eco-friendly city. Its history can be traced back to the 11thcentury. Copenhagen has an oceanic climate. The climate in the city receives snowfall towards the end of the year (during December) and the beginning of the year (from the months of January to March) and precipitation halfway through the year. Summers are mild with the maximum temperature at 33 degree Celsius. Besides these, the capital city also houses rich airports of Copenhagen and Copenhagen Roskilde.
- The foreign currency can be exchanged at ATMs, airports and exchange bureaus. The exchange rate of 1 DKK is 0.118 GBP.
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is comparatively much lower than that of London with the cost of living index of 96.84.
- Payment in Copenhagen can be made via Credit, debit cards, checks and other alternate options such as PayPal, etc.
- Famous places to visit in Copenhagen are the Little Mermaid, TivoliGardens, Amalienborg Palace, Rosenborg Castle, the National Galleryof Denmark, etc.
Find the cheapest month from travelling from London to Copenhagen
January is the month when the cheapest air tickets from Londonto Copenhagen are available. There is a 4% decrease in the price of the tickets. This is because January is an off season when the rush of the tourists is low. The bookings and reservations is less and therefore, the cost of the tickets is fairly low.
How to compare and get the cheapest flights from London to Copenhagen?
- One needs to go through different sites and rely on a premium comparison website to do the selection.
- For the cheapest flight ticket from London to Kastrup Copenhagen, book 75 days inadvance if not possible, then book your London to Copenhagen air tickets 4 weeks before departure date.
- On an average, morning flights on this route are 20% less than a flight taking off in the evening.
- Clear internet cookies and search in incognito mode to help you find cheapest airfare between London to Copenhagen.
What you need to know before travelling from London to Copenhagen?
- There are a total of 4 airports in London from where flights of Copenhagen take off, which include Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton and Stansted and land in the Copenhagen airport and CopenhagenRoskilde.
- The passenger should be at the airport 2 hours prior to the departure. One can reach the airport by train, shuttle service, cab or private transfer.
- From the Copenhagen airport, you can reach your hotel by metro,bus, or taxi.
- The facilities provided at both the airports are cafes,restaurants, WiFi services, charging points, shops, traveller lounge, premium lounge, and spa, storing baggage, and other recreational activities, etc.
Information of London Copenhagen Flight
|Aerial distance||959 KM|
|Total flights from London to Copenhagen in a week||871 flights|
|First Flight||Norwegian 2900 , departs at 06:20 AM|
|Last Flight||Etihad Airways 7447 , departs at 09:50 AM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Copenhagen||Norwegian, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, United, Scandinavian SAS, easyJet, American Airlines, Thai Airways, and Etihad Airways|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Copenhagen||01h 50m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Copenhagen||London-STN,Copenhagen-CPH|
|Time of London to Copenhagen flights||01h 55m|
Hotels In Copenhagen
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Stockholm Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
- London San Francisco Flights
More Flights To Copenhagen
- Manchester Copenhagen Flights
- Amsterdam Copenhagen Flights
- Dublin Copenhagen Flights
- Brussels Copenhagen Flights
- Berlin Copenhagen Flights
- Stockholm Copenhagen Flights
- Oslo Copenhagen Flights
- Budapest Copenhagen Flights
- Vienna Copenhagen Flights
- New York Copenhagen Flights
- Edinburgh Copenhagen Flights
- Paris Copenhagen Flights