Flights from London to Stockholm on
London to Stockholm flights
London is one of the most visited cities in the World and the capital of the United Kingdom. Stockholm, the largest city and the capital of Sweden has earned the title of ‘Beauty on Water’, owing to its fourteen islands and the enthralling and historic beauty. If one wants to visit this elegant city in the Nordic, London to Stockholm direct flights will help them reach conveniently.
Travelling from London to Stockholm by Plane
- Over a million of tourists fly from London to Stockholm every year.
- The best time to visit Stockholm is from June to August.
- The aerial distance between London and Stockholm is 911 miles /1466 km.
- Average flying time from London to Stockholm is about 2 h 20 m.
- There are 7 airlines that have direct flights from London to Stockholm.
- There are 7 airlines that have direct flights from London toStockholm.
- Both non-stop and connecting flights are available.
Most Reliable Airlines for London to Stockholm Route
Out of the 7 airlines who operate flights on the London-Stockholm route,EasyJet, British Airways and Norwegian are considered the most reliable ones.
Best Rated Airlines for this Route
British Airways and Eurowings are the two highest rated flight operator between London and Stockholm.
British Pound Sterling (GBP) is the currency in London which is used only in the UK. The exchange rate of 1 GBP is 1.14.untry’s number one tourists destination. While on one hand this city has tales of history to be told to its visitors, on the other hand it offers the right platform for arts,commerce, fashion and entertainment. During summers the temperature becomes soothing and stays around 18°C, and during winters the temperature ranges between 2°C and 10°C. The city has 6 airports in total which include LondonCity, London Luton, London Heathrow, London Stansted, London Gatwick, and London Southend.
- British Pound Sterling (GBP) is the currency in London which isused only in the UK. The exchange rate of 1 GBP is 1.14.
- London is an expensive city with cost of living per person without rent about £750 per month.
- A variety of payment options are accepted in London. While cash has been the most preferred mode of payment, cards and e-wallet modes of payment are gradually becoming popular in London. Paypal, ApplePay or Google Wallet are some of the commonly accepted wallets in and around London.
- The city of Stockholm is right at the sea level with an elevation of 0 m.Stretched over fourteen islands, Stockholm is the cultural and economic centre of Sweden. The name of the city was founded by Birger Jarl and KingValdemar in the middle ages. Stockholm enjoys humid continental climatewith an average annual rainfall of 531mm. While the temperature drops to-2ºC during the winters, it increases to 23ºC as well during the month ofJune. The city is served by four airports which are Stockholm Arlanda,Stockholm Skavsta, Stockholm Bromma and Stockholm Vasteras.
The city of Stockholm is right at the sea level with an elevation of 0 m.Stretched over fourteen islands, Stockholm is the cultural and economic centre of Sweden. The name of the city was founded by Birger Jarl and KingValdemar in the middle ages. Stockholm enjoys humid continental climate with an average annual rainfall of 531mm. While the temperature drops to-2ºC during the winters, it increases to 23ºC as well during the month of June. The city is served by four airports which are Stockholm Arlanda,Stockholm Skavsta, Stockholm Bromma and Stockholm Vasteras.
- Although being in Europe, the currency in Stockholm is not Euro but the Swedish Krona (SEK). 1 SEK when exchanged for GBP will give0.086 GBP.
- The cost of living in Stockholm is quite high. The average monthly cost of living for a single individual is about 8,207.37kr.
- Sweden boasts for being the most cashless society in the planet and Stockholm being its capital is no exception. The most widely accepted mode of payment in Stockholm is credit or debit cards.Besides this, cash is also accepted.
- Stockholm has a number of attractions to offer to its visitors. The must visit attractions of Stockholm include VASA Museum, StockholmPalace, Skansen Open Air Museum and the old town of Gamla Stan.
Find the cheapest month to travel from London to Stockholm
September is the cheapest month to fly from London to Stockholm.
How to compare and get the best flights from London to Stockholm
Finding the best flights that will take you from London to Stockholm could be a tricky affair. However, the following methods would certainly let youfind some of the best flights to Stockholm when you are flying from London.
- Find out a reputed and reliable online tool that will give you comparative data of flights between London and Stockholm.
- Subscribe to fare alerts that will keep you posted about the drop or surge in the ticket prices.
- Try to book your tickets at least three weeks before the travel date.
- Book a morning flight as these are cheaper as compared to evening flights
- At around September theLondon to Stockholm flight fare goes down a bit.
- Delete internet cookies and search for flights in incognito mode.
What you need to know before flying from London to Stockholm
- Of the six airports in London, Heathrow would offer the cheapest flight options and is located just 22 km away from Central London.London City Airport is the nearest to the city at a distance of just 11 km. Gatwick, which is the most popular one is 53 km away from the city. Transport options from London airport are train,private car, taxi, shuttle services.
- Stockholm Arlanda, which is the most popular airport in Stockholmalso the largest airport in whole of Sweden. It is about 40 km away from the city center of Stockholm. Airport transfers in Stockholmcan be accessed by means of airport coaches, train, private transfer, uber, taxi, or shuttle service.
- The Stockholm airport offers various services and modern facilities to its passengers, such as currency exchange outlets, dining facilities, internet facilities, etc.
- The London Heathrow airport offers an array of facilities its onward travelers. Some of the most popular facilities include ATMs,baby Care, Cafes, duty free shopping, internet and Wi-Fi just to name a few.
Information of London Stockholm Flight
|Aerial distance||1427 KM|
|Total flights from London to Stockholm in a week||1149 flights|
|First Flight||Iberia 4778 , departs at 06:15 AM|
|Last Flight||American Airlines 6370 , departs at 07:50 AM|
|Popular Airlines from London to Stockholm||Iberia, British Airways, Norwegian, United, Scandinavian SAS, Thai Airways, Air Canada, Finnair, Cathay Pacific, and American Airlines|
|Shortest Time of flights from London to Stockholm||02h 20m|
|Airport codes flights from London to Stockholm||London-LTN,Stockholm-ARN|
|Time of London to Stockholm flights||02h 30m|
Hotels In Stockholm
FAQ about London to Stockholm Flights
Is it true that takes less time on a direct London to Stockholm flight than other airlines?
Yes. provide the fastest flights on this route
Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping?
Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
Can I carry my own food?
Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
Will I be served alcohol on a London to Stockholm flight?
No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
Is there web check-in option available with London to Stockholm flight?
Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their London to Stockholm flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
Can I book budget hotels near Stockholm Airport through the Internet?
Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
Does London Airport have nappy changing facility for babies?
Yes, the newly developed London Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
Most popular routes from London
- London Venice Flights
- London Orlando Flights
- London Glasgow Flights
- London Hong Kong Flights
- London Larnaca Flights
- London Toronto Flights
- London Ibiza Flights
- London Belfast Flights
- London Tokyo Flights
- London Nice Flights
- London Los Angeles Flights
- London Bucharest Flights
- London Geneva Flights
- London Copenhagen Flights
- London Singapore Flights
- London Malta Flights
- London Porto Flights
- London Melbourne Flights
- London Vienna Flights
- London Zurich Flights
- London Cape Town Flights
- London Frankfurt Flights
- London Reykjavik Flights
- London Naples Flights
- London Miami Flights
- London Manila Flights
- London Johannesburg Flights
- London Munich Flights
- London Oslo Flights
- London San Francisco Flights
More Flights To Stockholm
- Manchester Stockholm Flights
- Dublin Stockholm Flights
- Paris Stockholm Flights
- Amsterdam Stockholm Flights
- Helsinki Stockholm Flights
- Copenhagen Stockholm Flights
- Brussels Stockholm Flights
- Berlin Stockholm Flights
- Edinburgh Stockholm Flights
- Oslo Stockholm Flights
- Tallinn Stockholm Flights
- Madrid Stockholm Flights
- Frankfurt Stockholm Flights