Mumbai (BOM) to Lucknow (LKO) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Lucknow
Mumbai to Lucknow Flight Schedule ( 13 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Lucknow, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport with an IATA code LKO.While in Lucknow, enjoy a comfortable stay at Vivanta By Taj Gomti Nagar , Renaissance Lucknow Hotel or Ramada Lucknow These are some of the top hotels in Lucknow. Golden Tulip Hotel Lucknow , Pinnacle By 1589 Hotels and The Continental are located near the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Lucknow, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 66 flights travel from Mumbai to Lucknow The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02h 05m. Mumbai to Lucknow flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2405. This may extend up to ₹ 18957. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Lucknow (LKO)
Lucknow, also known as ‘City of Nawabs’ is a multi-cultural and pristine tourist destination. The city defines the Nawabi culture and exemplifies beauty, etiquette, and charm. It will not be wrong to say that Lucknow is one of the most vibrant cultural heritage locations of central India.
You can soak in the old world charm here, as it is home to various historical monuments, architectural wonders, and cuisines. When in Lucknow, don’t forget to shop for local crafts like Chikankaari, zardozi, and traditional jewelry. Though Lucknow is also making a move towards modernity, it still a laidback city and you feel like you have been transported a long gone era.
You can easily reach the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, as it is home to the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. The airport is the second largest and busiest in Northern and Central India and is ranked just after Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. It is also the thirteenth-busiest airport in India. There are two terminals at Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. Terminal 1 that closely resembles the Charbagh Railway Station caters to the international flight departures and arrivals. Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic flights.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by local buses and cabs that ply frequently between the airport and various locations in the city. The North-South corridor line of the Lucknow metro also connects the international airport.
If you are on a business visit and need to stay connected, be warned that there is no Wi-Fi or cyber café within the airport premises, so prepare accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Lucknow? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Lucknow - IndiGo, Air India, Vistara Airlines, GoAir, Jet Airways, and JetLite
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Lucknow? There are 66 weekly flights from Mumbai to Lucknow. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 30, Air India has 7, Vistara Airlines has 6, GoAir has 14, Jet Airways has 8, and JetLite has 1
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Lucknow is at 6:10 AM, which is IndiGo airline 3612 followed by Air India 625 which leaves at 8:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Lucknow is at 5:20 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Lucknow? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Lucknow is LKO.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Lucknow? The name of the primary airport in Lucknow is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Lucknow? Mumbai to Lucknow flights cost between ₹ 2405 and ₹ 18957 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Lucknow in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02h 05m to reach from Mumbai to Lucknow.
- What are some good options to stay at Lucknow? When in Lucknow, you may stay at Vivanta By Taj Gomti Nagar , Renaissance Lucknow Hotel or Ramada Lucknow
- Which hotels are located near the Lucknow airport? Some of the top hotels near Lucknow airport are Golden Tulip Hotel Lucknow , Pinnacle By 1589 Hotels and The Continental
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Lucknow Airport Details
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
- "Airport Director