Mumbai (BOM) to Mangalore (IXE) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Mangalore
Mumbai to Mangalore Flight Schedule ( 8 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Mangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Mangalore International Airport with an IATA code IXE.While in Mangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Mangalore. Sai Suraj International Hotel , OYO 1897 Hotel Ayush International and Hotel Suman Residency are located near the Mangalore International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Mangalore, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 56 flights travel from Mumbai to Mangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 15m. Mumbai to Mangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1817. This may extend up to ₹ 7142. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Mangalore (IXE)
As Mangalore is nestled between the serene blue waters of the Arabian Sea and the towering hills of the Western Ghats, it would not be wrong to say that the town offers the best of both worlds – the mountains and the sea. Named after the Goddess Mangaladevi, there are a number of temples that you can visit when in Mangalore. The city has a rich cultural heritage and still retains a laidback small-town charm.
This beautiful beach town is small, cozy, chaotic, yet naturally inviting. The clear blue waters, sandy shores, and swaying palm trees will please your senses and give you a relaxing holiday experience. Mangalore is an amalgamation of varied cultures, with influences of Portuguese, British and Mysore rulers visible through the city. This idyllic holiday destination lures a lot of tourists because of its old-world charm.
Mangalore may retain its laidback atmosphere, but it is well-connected and has good infrastructure, with the Mangalore Airport (IXE) located on hilltop at a distance of just 7 km from the main city center. It has a new integrated terminal that handles both domestic and international flights, while the old terminal is now exclusively used for the chartered flights to Madina, in Saudi Arabia.
As Mangalore is a small city, commuting isn’t difficult to and from the airport. City buses ply between the airport and the city offer a convenient and affordable means of transport. The airport also has a pre-paid taxi counter at the arrival gate, from where taxis can be hired to get to different locations in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Mangalore? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Mangalore - SpiceJet, Jet Airways, IndiGo, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Mangalore? There are 56 weekly flights from Mumbai to Mangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, Jet Airways has 28, IndiGo has 14, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Mangalore is at 8:55 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 479 followed by Jet Airways 433 which leaves at 8:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Mangalore is at 9:00 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Mangalore? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Mangalore is IXE.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mangalore? The name of the primary airport in Mangalore is Mangalore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Mangalore? Mumbai to Mangalore flights cost between ₹ 1817 and ₹ 7142 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Mangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 15m to reach from Mumbai to Mangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Mangalore? When in Mangalore, you may stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Old Port Road , The Ocean Pearl or GoldFinch The Finest Boutique Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Mangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Mangalore airport are Sai Suraj International Hotel , OYO 1897 Hotel Ayush International and Hotel Suman Residency
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org