Mumbai (BOM) to Ranchi (IXR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Ranchi
Mumbai to Ranchi Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Ranchi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Rupsi India Airport with an IATA code IXR.While in Ranchi, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel Mercury Residency , Radisson Blu Hotel or Le Lac Sarovar Portico These are some of the top hotels in Ranchi. Hotel Element , Hotel Accord Ranchi and Hotel Capitol Residency are located near the Rupsi India Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Ranchi, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 14 flights travel from Mumbai to Ranchi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 35m. Mumbai to Ranchi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2586. This may extend up to ₹ 14986. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Ranchi (IXR)
Adorned with greenery on all sides, Ranchi is a delightful city that is rich in culture and tradition, but also has youthful modernity. The capital of Jharkhand, Ranchi is slowly becoming a prominent developing city with its picturesque wildlife attractions, waterfalls, hills, and forests, making the city undeniably charming to every tourist.
The city’s colorful traditions and deep-rooted culture are a significant feature of the local lifestyle even today. The combination of the surrounding wilderness and the rich, yet simplistic, tribal culture of Ranchi is attached to every aspect of the city and will make you fall in love with it instantly.
Ranchi is considered to be one of the most popular destinations for nature enthusiasts in India. The cultural life of the city is equally mesmerizing. The local markets of Ranchi are the best locales to truly experience the essence of the city. Conversing with locals is another way of getting to discover the reality of its various colorful traditions and culture.
The fastest way to reach Ranchi is by air. The Birsa Munda Airport is located 7 kilometers from the city, in the Hinoo locality. It is the 27th busiest airports in India and has a single terminal that can process 125 passengers for arrivals and departures.
Transportation from the Birsa Munda Airport is fairly easy as there are bus services, rental cars, and auto-rickshaws, as well as cycle rickshaws, just outside the airport to get you to any destination in the city.
Although Ranchi is a popular tourist destination, there are some areas that have restricted access and visitors are advised to avoid trying to visit such places without seeking prior permission.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Ranchi? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Ranchi - GoAir and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Ranchi? There are 14 weekly flights from Mumbai to Ranchi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 7 and IndiGo has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Ranchi is at 11:15 AM, which is GoAir airline 585 followed by IndiGo 787 which leaves at 12:45 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Ranchi is at 12:45 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Ranchi? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Ranchi is IXR.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Ranchi? The name of the primary airport in Ranchi is Rupsi India Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Ranchi? Mumbai to Ranchi flights cost between ₹ 2586 and ₹ 14986 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Ranchi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 35m to reach from Mumbai to Ranchi.
- What are some good options to stay at Ranchi? When in Ranchi, you may stay at Hotel Mercury Residency , Radisson Blu Hotel or Le Lac Sarovar Portico
- Which hotels are located near the Ranchi airport? Some of the top hotels near Ranchi airport are Hotel Element , Hotel Accord Ranchi and Hotel Capitol Residency
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org