Mumbai (BOM) Udaipur (UDR) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Udaipur
Mumbai to Udaipur Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Udaipur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Maharana Pratap Airport with an IATA code UDR.While in Udaipur, enjoy a comfortable stay at Taj Lake Palace , The Leela Palace-Udaipur or The Oberoi Udaivilas These are some of the top hotels in Udaipur. OYO Rooms Udaipur Airport , United 21 Lake City Resort and Rupis Resort are located near the Maharana Pratap Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Udaipur, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 35 flights travel from Mumbai to Udaipur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:20:00. Mumbai to Udaipur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2188. This may extend up to ₹ 21936. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Udaipur (UDR)
One of the most beautiful cities in Rajasthan and possibly in the country, Udaipur looks more like the masterpiece of an artist than a real city, with its splendid lakes, elevated hills, museums, royal palaces, and historical monuments. Every nook and corner of the city exudes the regal charm of the Rajput era.
The city has a lot to offers to its travelers in terms of picturesque beauty, with tranquil boat rides and gorgeous backdrops rightly earning it the reputation of the ‘Most Romantic City of India’. If you want to witness the vibrancy of this majestic city you must head to the lively bazaars of Udaipur. From handicrafts to art to jewelry, you will be spoilt for choice.
Udaipur is easily accessible from all the major cities of India as it is served by the Maharana Pratap Airport (UDR), also known as Dabok Airport, which is located 22 km east of Udaipur. Initially a military airport, used for the transportation of ammunition, it is now a fully-functional domestic airport. The domestic terminal at the Maharana Pratap Airport has a single boarding gate on the ground level and there are two aerobridges on the first level. There is a special terminal for chartered airlines that provides services for the Border Security Forces and Indian Air Force. This terminal can only be accessed by defense and authorized personnel for security reasons.
Traveling to and from the airport is not difficult as the city bus service is available just outside the airport. Travelers will also have easy access to pre-paid taxi services outside the airport. If you would prefer car rental services you can even book a vehicle at the airport itself.
During the winter months dense fog may reduce visibility in the city, so it is best to leave for the airport early to avoid missing your flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Udaipur? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Udaipur - Jet Airways, IndiGo, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Udaipur? There are 35 weekly flights from Mumbai to Udaipur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 14, IndiGo has 14, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Udaipur is at 5:10 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 2093 followed by IndiGo 749 which leaves at 12:15 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Udaipur is at 7:10 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Udaipur? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Udaipur is UDR.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Udaipur? The name of the primary airport in Udaipur is Maharana Pratap Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Udaipur? Mumbai to Udaipur flights cost between ₹ 2188 and ₹ 21936 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Udaipur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:20:00 to reach from Mumbai to Udaipur.
- What are some good options to stay at Udaipur? When in Udaipur, you may stay at Taj Lake Palace , The Leela Palace-Udaipur or The Oberoi Udaivilas
- Which hotels are located near the Udaipur airport? Some of the top hotels near Udaipur airport are OYO Rooms Udaipur Airport , United 21 Lake City Resort and Rupis Resort
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Udaipur Airport Details
- Maharana Pratap Airport
- "Airport Director