Mumbai (BOM) to Bhubaneswar (BBI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar
Mumbai to Bhubaneswar Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Biju Patnaik Airport with an IATA code BBI.While in Bhubaneswar, enjoy a comfortable stay at Trident, Bhubaneswar , Mayfair Lagoon or Mayfair Convention These are some of the top hotels in Bhubaneswar. Trident, Bhubaneswar , Fortune Park Sishmo and Mayfair Convention are located near the Biju Patnaik Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Bhubaneswar, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 42 flights travel from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02h 15m. Mumbai to Bhubaneswar flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2699. This may extend up to ₹ 17318. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Bhubaneswar (BBI)
Soaked in history, Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is home to several ancient, red stone temples that celebrate the spiritual heritage and architectural prowess of the region. It is a city where you can find the dilapidated historic temples standing in stark contrast to swanky hotels and high-rises. Bhubaneswar is a very popular Indian pilgrimage city with people visiting almost all the temples in a single journey. Don’t be shocked if you see locals dressed in nothing but the ‘dhoti’, stepping out of their luxury cars, glitzy malls, or towering hotels. The people here are deeply rooted in their culture and values.
Apart from its religious heritage, the city is also well-known for its picturesque settings, with green hills, manicured gardens and beautiful lakes dominating the landscape. There are activities like hiking and camping activities, through which tourists get the opportunity to explore tribal villages, the magnificent coastline, and the wildlife.
The city can be reached easily, as Biju Patnaik International Airport is located at a distance of just 3 km from the city center. The airport has two terminals; Terminal 1 is built for a capacity of 4 million domestic passengers per year, while Terminal 2 is provides connectivity to the Middle East and South East Asia.
Buses, trains and taxis are the commonly used modes of transport to get to the rest of the city from the airport. Pre-paid taxi counters and private taxis are also available at the airport itself.
Bhubaneswar has a tropical climate and experiences heavy rainfall during the monsoons. The region may be afflicted by severe storms at this time of the year and this can result in long delays and cancellation of flights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar - IndiGo, Air India, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar? There are 42 weekly flights from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 28, Air India has 7, and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar is at 10:20 AM, which is IndiGo airline 533 followed by Air India 669 which leaves at 11:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar is at 7:40 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Bhubaneswar? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Bhubaneswar is BBI.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bhubaneswar? The name of the primary airport in Bhubaneswar is Biju Patnaik Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar? Mumbai to Bhubaneswar flights cost between ₹ 2699 and ₹ 17318 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02h 15m to reach from Mumbai to Bhubaneswar.
- What are some good options to stay at Bhubaneswar? When in Bhubaneswar, you may stay at Trident, Bhubaneswar , Mayfair Lagoon or Mayfair Convention
- Which hotels are located near the Bhubaneswar airport? Some of the top hotels near Bhubaneswar airport are Trident, Bhubaneswar , Fortune Park Sishmo and Mayfair Convention
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhubaneswar Airport Details
- Biju Patnaik Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-674-2596302, 2596317