Mumbai (BOM) Jammu (IXJ) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Jammu
Mumbai to Jammu Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
SpiceJet, GoAir, and IndiGo are the airlines that operate between Mumbai and Jammu. Every week, there are 28 flights from Mumbai to Jammu. Of this number, SpiceJet has 7, GoAir has 7, and IndiGo has 14.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Mumbai leave from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is BOM. Flights landing at Jammu arrive at Jammu Airport. The IATA code of this airport is IXJ.
Whether you are booking a flight from Mumbai to Jammu for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
The price of a Mumbai to Jammu flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 5127 or up to ₹ 32035.0.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Jammu? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Jammu - SpiceJet, GoAir, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Jammu? There are 28 weekly flights from Mumbai to Jammu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, GoAir has 7, and IndiGo has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Jammu is at 6:05 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 160 followed by GoAir 287 which leaves at 10:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Jammu is at 11:00 AM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Jammu? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Jammu is IXJ.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Jammu? The name of the primary airport in Jammu is Jammu Airport.
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com