Mumbai (BOM) to Madurai (IXM) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Madurai
Mumbai to Madurai Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Madurai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Madurai Airport with an IATA code IXM.While in Madurai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Pasumalai , Heritage Madurai or Poppys Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Madurai. Royal Court , Simap Residency and The Taj Gateway Hotel Pasumalai are located near the Madurai Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Madurai, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 15 flights travel from Mumbai to Madurai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02h 05m. Mumbai to Madurai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2544. This may extend up to ₹ 21429. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Madurai (IXM)
Madurai is vibrant, soulful, mythical and chaotic enough to charm your senses and inspire you with its gentle breeze, music of devotion, and the fragrance of ceremonial flowers. Madurai is a thriving destination of Tamil culture, steeped in rich traditions, customs, colors, and beliefs. Here, you can visit the many temples, palaces, and marvelous edifices that date back centuries, showcasing not just the deep spirituality of the people, but also the architectural splendor of South India. Between the technological chaos and development, you’ll discover the calm and pure traditions and lifestyle within its small alleys and narrow streets.
Madurai is also known for its textiles, handicrafts, and jewelry. Travelers can take with them not only memories of this beautiful landscape, but also fine handloom and hand-woven sarees, as well as handicraft and woodcraft items, with intricate carvings. Madurai doesn’t fall short on its active nightlife, because it is a city that never sleeps.
You can easily reach this city of Gods and Kings as it is connected by the Madurai International Airport (IXM). The airport is situated at a distance of 12 km from the railway station and is therefore easily accessible from most anywhere in the city. There is an integrated terminal for both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. The airport can handle a flow of 250 passengers for arrivals and departures at the domestic and international terminals.
Travelling to and from the Madurai International Airport is equally easy, as there are numerous public transport options. City buses frequently ply to and from the airport to ensure and you can also hire taxis and car rental services that are available for travelers at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Madurai? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Madurai - SpiceJet, Air India, and Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Madurai? There are 15 weekly flights from Mumbai to Madurai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, Air India has 7, and Jet Airways has 1
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Madurai is at 7:25 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 611 followed by Air India 671 which leaves at 9:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Madurai is at 11:00 AM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Madurai? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Madurai is IXM.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Madurai? The name of the primary airport in Madurai is Madurai Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Madurai? Mumbai to Madurai flights cost between ₹ 2544 and ₹ 21429 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Madurai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02h 05m to reach from Mumbai to Madurai.
- What are some good options to stay at Madurai? When in Madurai, you may stay at The Taj Gateway Hotel Pasumalai , Heritage Madurai or Poppys Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Madurai airport? Some of the top hotels near Madurai airport are Royal Court , Simap Residency and The Taj Gateway Hotel Pasumalai
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Madurai Airport Details
- Madurai Airport
- "Airport Director