Mumbai (BOM) to Raipur (RPR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Raipur
Mumbai to Raipur Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Raipur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Raipur Airport with an IATA code RPR.While in Raipur, enjoy a comfortable stay at Zone By The Park Raipur , The Taj Gateway Hotel GE Road or Sayaji Hotel Raipur These are some of the top hotels in Raipur. Hotel Grand Imperia , Secret Deal- 4 star Hotel at Serikhedi and Sayaji Hotel Raipur are located near the Raipur Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Raipur, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 35 flights travel from Mumbai to Raipur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 40m. Mumbai to Raipur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1899. This may extend up to ₹ 10614. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Raipur (RPR)
Raipur is the capital city of Chattisgarh, characterized by verdant hills, dense forests, and adorned with beautiful temples that boast a rich historical legacy. Raipur is a beautiful treasure that promises contrasting experiences amidst its chaos. This city assures different and unique experiences when it comes to history and heritage, technology and development, and natural landscapes and nightlife. A visit to this city is undoubtedly a treat for the senses.
Raipur has long been an underrated tourist destination, but its reputation is slowly growing, as most tourists are not disappointed by their encounters in the city. Explore the flora surrounding the city while taking a walk along the rice mills and processing units, spread across the city. As the city is surrounded by the Bastar Plateau and the Maikal Hills, with the Mahanadi River flowing by, it is a treat for nature enthusiasts.
Having been ruled over by numerous dynasties, the historical legacy of Raipur is rich. One place that speaks volume about its history is Madku Dweep. If you have had your dose of history and culture and need to indulge in some shopping too, the city will not disappoint you. There are a number of lively bazaars, filled with skillfully crafted handicrafts and tribal artifacts, made of wood, stone and metals.
Raipur can be reached easily from almost any city in the country, as it is served by the Swami Vivekananda Airport (RPR). The airport has just one terminal that serves only domestic flight arrivals and departures. The airport has won the title of ‘Best Airport of the country in Non-metro Category’. It can handle 700 passengers at a time.
The connectivity of the airport with the city is excellent. Transport facilities are easily available at the airport and include city buses, private taxis, and car rentals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Raipur? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Raipur - Jet Airways, IndiGo, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Raipur? There are 35 weekly flights from Mumbai to Raipur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 14, IndiGo has 14, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Raipur is at 6:40 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 375 followed by IndiGo 801 which leaves at 9:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Raipur is at 5:40 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Raipur? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Raipur is RPR.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Raipur? The name of the primary airport in Raipur is Raipur Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Raipur? Mumbai to Raipur flights cost between ₹ 1899 and ₹ 10614 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Raipur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 40m to reach from Mumbai to Raipur.
- What are some good options to stay at Raipur? When in Raipur, you may stay at Zone By The Park Raipur , The Taj Gateway Hotel GE Road or Sayaji Hotel Raipur
- Which hotels are located near the Raipur airport? Some of the top hotels near Raipur airport are Hotel Grand Imperia , Secret Deal- 4 star Hotel at Serikhedi and Sayaji Hotel Raipur
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Raipur Airport Details
- Raipur Airport
- "Airport Director