Mumbai (BOM) Kathmandu (KTM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu
Mumbai To Kathmandu Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
The capital city of Nepal is equally famed for its advanced infrastructure, and cultural heritage. Booking tickets for this destination is easier with Cleartrip’s one-touch flight booking feature, which brings convenience to your fingertips.
Airlines that have flights operating between Mumbai and Kathmandu include Jet Airways and Royal Nepal Corp.
10 flights ply on this route every week. Of these flights,Jet Airways has 7 and Royal Nepal Corp has 3.
The first flight to this destination is Jet Airways, which departs at 11:20 AM. The last flight, which is Royal Nepal Corp, leaves at 5:25 PM.
Note that one-way trips to Kathmandu are more expensive than round trip ones, with a significant difference in prices.
The local time in Kathmandu falls in the GMT+5:45 zone. The time difference between this city and Mumbai is 15 minutes.
Connecting flights to this destination may take approximately 13 hours 15 minutes due to multiple layovers. However, non-stop flights may only take 2 hours 40 minutes. It is always best to book tickets at least 90 days in advance to avail of the cheapest deals.
You will board your flight from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Its IATA code is BOM. Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan Airport will be your arrival point. The IATA code for this airport is KTM.
Layovers and visits to the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport are made comfortable with facilities like free Wi-Fi, a play zone for kids, prayer rooms, forex, and baggage wrapping. The airport has two terminals, of which one is dedicated to handling international traffic.
Tribhuvan Airport offers visitors the convenience of foreign exchange, postal services, souvenir shops, medical aid, and cargo facilities. This airport has one international passenger terminal.
The places you must visit in Kathmandu include Durbar Square, Kumari Bahal, Boudhanath Stupa, Hanuman Dhoka Square, Thamel, and Garden of Dreams.
Visit Cleartrip’s official website to avail of the best discounts. Added benefits of booking with us include tracking fare history, notifications that indicate best deals, the option of storing credit and debit card details on your Cleartrip account, and amazing hotel deals.
The price of a Mumbai to Kathmandu flight ticket varies between a minimum Rs. 5475 or up to Rs. 149333.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Kathmandu - Jet Airways and Royal Nepal Corp
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu? There are 10 weekly flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7 and Royal Nepal Corp has 3
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Kathmandu is at 11:20 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 0266 followed by Royal Nepal Corp 202 which leaves at 5:25 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Kathmandu is at 5:25 PM which is Royal Nepal Corp.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Kathmandu? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Kathmandu is KTM.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu? The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu is Tribhuvan International Airport.
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- "Ring Rd