Mumbai to Kathmandu Flights
Cheap Flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu
Flight tickets from Mumbai to Kathmandu ( 3 flights found )
The capital city of Nepal is equally famed for its advanced infrastructure, and cultural heritage. Booking tickets for this destination is easier with Cleartrip’s one-touch flight booking feature, which brings convenience to your fingertips.
Airlines that have flights operating between Mumbai and Kathmandu include Jet Airways and Royal Nepal Corp.
17 flights ply on this route every week. Of these flights,Jet Airways has 14 and Royal Nepal Corp has 3.
The first flight to this destination is Jet Airways, which departs at 8:05 AM. The last flight, which is Royal Nepal Corp, leaves at 5:25 AM.
Note that one-way trips to Kathmandu are more expensive than round trip ones, with a significant difference in prices.
The local time in Kathmandu falls in the GMT+5:45 zone. The time difference between this city and Mumbai is 15 minutes.
Connecting flights to this destination may take approximately 13 hours 15 minutes due to multiple layovers. However, non-stop flights may only take 2 hours 40 minutes. It is always best to book tickets at least 90 days in advance to avail of the cheapest deals.
You will board your flight from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Its IATA code is BOM. Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan Airport will be your arrival point. The IATA code for this airport is KTM.
Layovers and visits to the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport are made comfortable with facilities like free Wi-Fi, a play zone for kids, prayer rooms, forex, and baggage wrapping. The airport has two terminals, of which one is dedicated to handling international traffic.
Tribhuvan Airport offers visitors the convenience of foreign exchange, postal services, souvenir shops, medical aid, and cargo facilities. This airport has one international passenger terminal.
The places you must visit in Kathmandu include Durbar Square, Kumari Bahal, Boudhanath Stupa, Hanuman Dhoka Square, Thamel, and Garden of Dreams.
Visit Cleartrip’s official website to avail of the best discounts. Added benefits of booking with us include tracking fare history, notifications that indicate best deals, the option of storing credit and debit card details on your Cleartrip account, and amazing hotel deals.
Information of Mumbai Kathmandu Flight
|Aerial distance||1590 KM|
|Total flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu in a week||17 flights|
|First Flight||Jet Airways 250 , departs at 8:05 AM|
|Last Flight||Royal Nepal Corp 202 , departs at 5:25 AM|
|Cheapest flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu||₹7247*|
|Popular Airlines from Mumbai to Kathmandu||Jet Airways and Royal Nepal Corp|
|Shortest Time of flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu||02h 30m|
|Airport codes flights from Mumbai to Kathmandu||Mumbai-BOM,Kathmandu-KTM|
|Time of Mumbai to Kathmandu flights||2h 37min|
Mumbai Kathmandu Cheap Flights
|Mumbai Kathmandu Cheap Flights||Fare INR||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹8857*||IndiGo||30/05/2018||02:05 AM-01:05 PM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹7247*||Royal Nepal Corp||16/05/2018||05:05 PM-08:05 PM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹7247*||Royal Nepal Corp||16/05/2018||05:05 PM-08:05 PM||Book Now|
Mumbai Kathmandu Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||Air India||Jet Airways||Royal Nepal Corp||Malindo Air||Air Arabia||Turkish Airlines|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||0||2||0||0||11||22|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||35||39||0||0||0||0|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||5||0||0||0||0||0|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||0||1||22||0||0||0|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||0||1||0||43||29||0|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Kathmandu
|Star Hotels in Kathmandu||5 star hotels in Kathmandu, 4 star hotels in Kathmandu, 3 star hotels in Kathmandu, 2 star hotels in Kathmandu 1 star hotels in Kathmandu|
|Property Types in Kathmandu||bed & breakfast, guest houses, resorts|
|Locality||Lazimpat, New Baneswor, Soaltee Mode, Tahachal, Taragaon|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it true that Royal Nepal Corp takes less time on a direct Mumbai to Kathmandu flight than other airlines? Yes. Royal Nepal Corp provide the fastest flights on this route
- Do airlines provide extra space for sleeping? Many of the Business class airlines provide extra space for sleeping.
- Can I carry my own food? Yes you can carry your own food. However, it should be properly packed.
- Will I be served alcohol on a Mumbai to Kathmandu flight? No airline serves alcohol on a domestic flight. You will get alcohol in only international flights
- What is the average range of Economy class tariffs on Mumbai to Kathmandu flight route? The Economy class airfare ranges from Rs.7247 to Rs.10247. Jet Airways and Royal Nepal Corp provide tickets in this range.
- Is there web check-in option available with Mumbai to Kathmandu flight? Yes, passenger do get a web check-in option with their Mumbai to Kathmandu flight via online web check-in or airport check-in.
- Can I book budget hotels near Kathmandu Airport through the Internet? Yes, one can book budget hotels near the airport via Cleartrip hotels option
- Does Mumbai Airport have nappy changing facility for babies? Yes, the newly developed Mumbai Airport has such facilities for babies and infants.
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- Ring Rd