Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Mumbai (BOM) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai
Abu Dhabi to Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 16 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with an IATA code BOM.While in Mumbai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha These are some of the top hotels in Mumbai. Taj Lands End , Hyatt Regency and Trident Bandra Kurla are located near the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport airport.
Between Abu Dhabi and Mumbai, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 112 flights travel from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00h 25m. Abu Dhabi to Mumbai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 271. This may extend up to ₹ 416153. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Abu Dhabi(AUH)
Abu Dhabi is not just the capital of the United Arab Emirates; it is also the largest of the emirates that comprise the UAE. Every aspect of Abu Dhabi resonates with luxury, opulence, and grandeur. The charming blend of traditional culture with modernity and progress is what characterizes Abu Dhabi. Here you will find mosques alongside glittering malls, women draped in burkhas and hijabs, shopping at high-fashion western designer stores and sublime white sands, giving way to the luscious green mangrove forests.
This glittering city is a must-visit for urban explorers who want to be dazzled by big city lights, modernity, and progress. Abu Dhabi has a lot more to offer than most people expect. You can treat yourself to a number of leisure activities like shopping, adventure sports, thrilling desert safaris, and entertainment. What is most impressive is the city’s architecture and visitors will not be disappointed.
Abu Dhabi is well-connected with two grand international airports; the Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) and the Al Ain International Airport (AAN). The Abu Dhabi International Airport is as grand and luxurious as a king’s palace, and is located to the southeast of the city. There are three terminals at Abu Dhabi International Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Etihad Airways. For easy terminal transport there is an inter-terminal shuttle bus service that runs every 15-20 minutes.
The second airport, Al Ain International Airport, is located northwest of the city of Al Ain and is roughly 18 km from the city center. The airport is the fifth busiest airport in the UAE and there is a single terminal that serves all the flights.
Visitors to both airports will have little trouble getting to various locations in the city, as there are plenty of options, with buses, taxis, and car rentals being easily available.
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai - Air India, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, and FlyNas Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai? There are 112 weekly flights from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 7, Jet Airways has 42, Etihad Airways has 42, and FlyNas Airlines has 21
- When does the first flight leave from Abu Dhabi? The first flight from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai is at 1:35 AM, which is Air India airline 946 followed by Jet Airways 6620 which leaves at 3:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Abu Dhabi? The last flight from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai is at 11:30 PM which is Etihad Airways.
- What is the airport code of Abu Dhabi and Mumbai? Airport code of Abu Dhabi is AUH and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Abu Dhabi? The name of the primary airport in Abu Dhabi is Bateen Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai? Abu Dhabi to Mumbai flights cost between ₹ 271 and ₹ 416153 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00h 25m to reach from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai.
- What are some good options to stay at Mumbai? When in Mumbai, you may stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha
- Which hotels are located near the Mumbai airport? Some of the top hotels near Mumbai airport are Taj Lands End , Hyatt Regency and Trident Bandra Kurla
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
- Bateen Airport
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 56 689 3443
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org