Hyderabad (HYD) to Abu Dhabi (AUH) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi
Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bateen Airport with an IATA code AUH.While in Abu Dhabi, enjoy a comfortable stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Abu Dhabi. Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport , Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island are located near the Bateen Airport airport.
Between Hyderabad and Abu Dhabi, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 71 flights travel from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 55m. Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 7099. This may extend up to ₹ 211609. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is a major center for the technology industry in India. The princely city also referred to as ‘City of Pearls’ or ‘City of Nawabs’ is fast gaining the status of a corporate hub.
This city offers a perfect blend of royal heritage and cosmopolitan culture. On one hand, fascinating historical monuments, transport you to the era of the Golconda sultanate, while on the other the budding corporate parks and IT industry will treat you to the glitz and glamour of modern city-life.
As Hyderabad is emerging as one of the IT hubs, it is well-connected with the world through its Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. It is approximately 22 Km from the city center and one of the busiest airports in terms of passenger traffic. The airport houses an integrated terminal for arrival and departure for both domestic and international flights. For the ease of Haj pilgrims, there is a special terminal.
In Hyderabad, travelling to and from the airport is hassle-free. Take the benefit of a luxury bus service called Pushpak Airport Liner run by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC). These luxury buses ply between the airport and major points in the city of Hyderabad. In addition, you can even find cabs or car rentals if you want even greater comfort and convenience.
As the city has witnessed rapid growth and development in recent years, traffic snarls are not uncommon; for this reason, it is highly recommended to plan your departure and arrival at the airport with adequate buffer-time to avoid possible delays.
About Abu Dhabi(AUH)
Abu Dhabi is not just the capital of the United Arab Emirates; it is also the largest of the emirates that comprise the UAE. Every aspect of Abu Dhabi resonates with luxury, opulence, and grandeur. The charming blend of traditional culture with modernity and progress is what characterizes Abu Dhabi. Here you will find mosques alongside glittering malls, women draped in burkhas and hijabs, shopping at high-fashion western designer stores and sublime white sands, giving way to the luscious green mangrove forests.
This glittering city is a must-visit for urban explorers who want to be dazzled by big city lights, modernity, and progress. Abu Dhabi has a lot more to offer than most people expect. You can treat yourself to a number of leisure activities like shopping, adventure sports, thrilling desert safaris, and entertainment. What is most impressive is the city’s architecture and visitors will not be disappointed.
Abu Dhabi is well-connected with two grand international airports; the Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) and the Al Ain International Airport (AAN). The Abu Dhabi International Airport is as grand and luxurious as a king’s palace, and is located to the southeast of the city. There are three terminals at Abu Dhabi International Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Etihad Airways. For easy terminal transport there is an inter-terminal shuttle bus service that runs every 15-20 minutes.
The second airport, Al Ain International Airport, is located northwest of the city of Al Ain and is roughly 18 km from the city center. The airport is the fifth busiest airport in the UAE and there is a single terminal that serves all the flights.
Visitors to both airports will have little trouble getting to various locations in the city, as there are plenty of options, with buses, taxis, and car rentals being easily available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi? These airline brands fly from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi - FlyNas Airlines, Jet Airways, and Etihad Airways
- How many weekly flights from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi? There are 71 weekly flights from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - FlyNas Airlines has 19, Jet Airways has 26, and Etihad Airways has 26
- When does the first flight leave from Hyderabad? The first flight from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi is at 4:30 AM, which is FlyNas Airlines airline 3275 followed by Jet Airways 6119 which leaves at 4:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Hyderabad? The last flight from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi is at 9:40 PM which is FlyNas Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Hyderabad and Abu Dhabi? Airport code of Hyderabad is HYD and Abu Dhabi is AUH.
- What is the name of the airport in Hyderabad? The name of the primary airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Abu Dhabi? The name of the primary airport in Abu Dhabi is Bateen Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi? Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi flights cost between ₹ 7099 and ₹ 211609 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 55m to reach from Hyderabad to Abu Dhabi.
- What are some good options to stay at Abu Dhabi? When in Abu Dhabi, you may stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Abu Dhabi airport? Some of the top hotels near Abu Dhabi airport are Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport , Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Hyderabad Airport Details
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- "GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
- 91-40-6676 4000
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
- Bateen Airport
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 56 689 3443