New Delhi (DEL) to Abu Dhabi (AUH) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi
New Delhi to Abu Dhabi Flight Schedule ( 15 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bateen Airport with an IATA code AUH.While in Abu Dhabi, enjoy a comfortable stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Abu Dhabi. Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi are located near the Bateen Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Abu Dhabi, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 105 flights travel from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 35m. New Delhi to Abu Dhabi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 345. This may extend up to ₹ 396918. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi(DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Abu Dhabi(AUH)
Abu Dhabi is not just the capital of the United Arab Emirates; it is also the largest of the emirates that comprise the UAE. Every aspect of Abu Dhabi resonates with luxury, opulence, and grandeur. The charming blend of traditional culture with modernity and progress is what characterizes Abu Dhabi. Here you will find mosques alongside glittering malls, women draped in burkhas and hijabs, shopping at high-fashion western designer stores and sublime white sands, giving way to the luscious green mangrove forests.
This glittering city is a must-visit for urban explorers who want to be dazzled by big city lights, modernity, and progress. Abu Dhabi has a lot more to offer than most people expect. You can treat yourself to a number of leisure activities like shopping, adventure sports, thrilling desert safaris, and entertainment. What is most impressive is the city’s architecture and visitors will not be disappointed.
Abu Dhabi is well-connected with two grand international airports; the Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) and the Al Ain International Airport (AAN). The Abu Dhabi International Airport is as grand and luxurious as a king’s palace, and is located to the southeast of the city. There are three terminals at Abu Dhabi International Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Etihad Airways. For easy terminal transport there is an inter-terminal shuttle bus service that runs every 15-20 minutes.
The second airport, Al Ain International Airport, is located northwest of the city of Al Ain and is roughly 18 km from the city center. The airport is the fifth busiest airport in the UAE and there is a single terminal that serves all the flights.
Visitors to both airports will have little trouble getting to various locations in the city, as there are plenty of options, with buses, taxis, and car rentals being easily available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi - Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, FlyNas Airlines, Air India Express, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi? There are 105 weekly flights from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Etihad Airways has 35, Jet Airways has 35, FlyNas Airlines has 21, Air India Express has 7, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi is at 4:35 AM, which is Etihad Airways airline 7603 followed by Jet Airways 582 which leaves at 4:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi is at 9:00 PM which is Etihad Airways.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Abu Dhabi? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Abu Dhabi is AUH.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Abu Dhabi? The name of the primary airport in Abu Dhabi is Bateen Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi? New Delhi to Abu Dhabi flights cost between ₹ 345 and ₹ 396918 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 35m to reach from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi.
- What are some good options to stay at Abu Dhabi? When in Abu Dhabi, you may stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Abu Dhabi airport? Some of the top hotels near Abu Dhabi airport are Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
- Bateen Airport
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 56 689 3443