Mumbai (BOM) to Bangalore (BLR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Bangalore
Mumbai to Bangalore Flight Schedule ( 36 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Bangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bengaluru International Airport with an IATA code BLR.While in Bangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru These are some of the top hotels in Bangalore. Goldfinch Retreat , Signature Club Resort and Fiestaa Resort n Events Venue are located near the Bengaluru International Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Bangalore, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 234 flights travel from Mumbai to Bangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 25m. Mumbai to Bangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1393. This may extend up to ₹ 14092. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Bangalore? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Bangalore - Jet Airways, JetLite, GoAir, IndiGo, Air India, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Bangalore? There are 234 weekly flights from Mumbai to Bangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 68, JetLite has 20, GoAir has 28, IndiGo has 70, Air India has 28, and SpiceJet has 20
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Bangalore is at 3:00 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 7145 followed by JetLite 4381 which leaves at 3:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Bangalore is at 10:30 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Bangalore? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Bangalore is BLR.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Bangalore? Mumbai to Bangalore flights cost between ₹ 1393 and ₹ 14092 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Bangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 25m to reach from Mumbai to Bangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Bangalore? When in Bangalore, you may stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru
- Which hotels are located near the Bangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Bangalore airport are Goldfinch Retreat , Signature Club Resort and Fiestaa Resort n Events Venue
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director