New Delhi (DEL) Bangalore (BLR) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Bangalore
New Delhi to Bangalore Flight Schedule ( 43 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Bangalore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bengaluru International Airport with an IATA code BLR.While in Bangalore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru These are some of the top hotels in Bangalore. Taj Bangalore , Breeze Suites and Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort and Spa are located near the Bengaluru International Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Bangalore, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 257 flights travel from New Delhi to Bangalore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:35:00. New Delhi to Bangalore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2628. This may extend up to ₹ 16425. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Bangalore? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Bangalore - SpiceJet, IndiGo, GoAir, Air India, Jet Airways, Vistara Airlines, and JetLite
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Bangalore? There are 257 weekly flights from New Delhi to Bangalore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 25, IndiGo has 107, GoAir has 15, Air India has 27, Jet Airways has 55, Vistara Airlines has 21, and JetLite has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Bangalore is at 1:00 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 149 followed by IndiGo 133 which leaves at 5:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Bangalore is at 11:45 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Bangalore? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Bangalore is BLR.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Bangalore? New Delhi to Bangalore flights cost between ₹ 2628 and ₹ 16425 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Bangalore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:35:00 to reach from New Delhi to Bangalore.
- What are some good options to stay at Bangalore? When in Bangalore, you may stay at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park , Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway or The Oberoi Bengaluru
- Which hotels are located near the Bangalore airport? Some of the top hotels near Bangalore airport are Taj Bangalore , Breeze Suites and Clarks Exotica Convention, Resort and Spa
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director