New Delhi (DEL) to Bhubaneswar (BBI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar
New Delhi to Bhubaneswar Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Biju Patnaik Airport with an IATA code BBI.While in Bhubaneswar, enjoy a comfortable stay at Trident, Bhubaneswar , Mayfair Lagoon or Mayfair Convention These are some of the top hotels in Bhubaneswar. Empires Hotel , Fortune Park Sishmo and Swosti Premium are located near the Biju Patnaik Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Bhubaneswar, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 70 flights travel from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:05:00. New Delhi to Bhubaneswar flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1867. This may extend up to ₹ 14805. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Bhubaneswar (BBI)
Soaked in history, Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is home to several ancient, red stone temples that celebrate the spiritual heritage and architectural prowess of the region. It is a city where you can find the dilapidated historic temples standing in stark contrast to swanky hotels and high-rises. Bhubaneswar is a very popular Indian pilgrimage city with people visiting almost all the temples in a single journey. Don’t be shocked if you see locals dressed in nothing but the ‘dhoti’, stepping out of their luxury cars, glitzy malls, or towering hotels. The people here are deeply rooted in their culture and values.
Apart from its religious heritage, the city is also well-known for its picturesque settings, with green hills, manicured gardens and beautiful lakes dominating the landscape. There are activities like hiking and camping activities, through which tourists get the opportunity to explore tribal villages, the magnificent coastline, and the wildlife.
The city can be reached easily, as Biju Patnaik International Airport is located at a distance of just 3 km from the city center. The airport has two terminals; Terminal 1 is built for a capacity of 4 million domestic passengers per year, while Terminal 2 is provides connectivity to the Middle East and South East Asia.
Buses, trains and taxis are the commonly used modes of transport to get to the rest of the city from the airport. Pre-paid taxi counters and private taxis are also available at the airport itself.
Bhubaneswar has a tropical climate and experiences heavy rainfall during the monsoons. The region may be afflicted by severe storms at this time of the year and this can result in long delays and cancellation of flights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar - IndiGo, Air India, and Vistara Airlines
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar? There are 70 weekly flights from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 34, Air India has 21, and Vistara Airlines has 15
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar is at 5:05 AM, which is IndiGo airline 701 followed by Air India 77 which leaves at 7:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar is at 10:50 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Bhubaneswar? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Bhubaneswar is BBI.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Bhubaneswar? The name of the primary airport in Bhubaneswar is Biju Patnaik Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar? New Delhi to Bhubaneswar flights cost between ₹ 1867 and ₹ 14805 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:05:00 to reach from New Delhi to Bhubaneswar.
- What are some good options to stay at Bhubaneswar? When in Bhubaneswar, you may stay at Trident, Bhubaneswar , Mayfair Lagoon or Mayfair Convention
- Which hotels are located near the Bhubaneswar airport? Some of the top hotels near Bhubaneswar airport are Empires Hotel , Fortune Park Sishmo and Swosti Premium
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Bhubaneswar Airport Details
- Biju Patnaik Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-674-2596302, 2596317