New Delhi (DEL) to Udaipur (UDR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Udaipur
New Delhi to Udaipur Flight Schedule ( 6 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Udaipur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Maharana Pratap Airport with an IATA code UDR.While in Udaipur, enjoy a comfortable stay at Taj Lake Palace , The Leela Palace-Udaipur or The Oberoi Udaivilas These are some of the top hotels in Udaipur. United 21 Lake City Resort , OYO Rooms Udaipur Airport and Rupis Resort are located near the Maharana Pratap Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Udaipur, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 42 flights travel from New Delhi to Udaipur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 10m. New Delhi to Udaipur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1499. This may extend up to ₹ 8782. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Udaipur (UDR)
One of the most beautiful cities in Rajasthan and possibly in the country, Udaipur looks more like the masterpiece of an artist than a real city, with its splendid lakes, elevated hills, museums, royal palaces, and historical monuments. Every nook and corner of the city exudes the regal charm of the Rajput era.
The city has a lot to offers to its travelers in terms of picturesque beauty, with tranquil boat rides and gorgeous backdrops rightly earning it the reputation of the ‘Most Romantic City of India’. If you want to witness the vibrancy of this majestic city you must head to the lively bazaars of Udaipur. From handicrafts to art to jewelry, you will be spoilt for choice.
Udaipur is easily accessible from all the major cities of India as it is served by the Maharana Pratap Airport (UDR), also known as Dabok Airport, which is located 22 km east of Udaipur. Initially a military airport, used for the transportation of ammunition, it is now a fully-functional domestic airport. The domestic terminal at the Maharana Pratap Airport has a single boarding gate on the ground level and there are two aerobridges on the first level. There is a special terminal for chartered airlines that provides services for the Border Security Forces and Indian Air Force. This terminal can only be accessed by defense and authorized personnel for security reasons.
Traveling to and from the airport is not difficult as the city bus service is available just outside the airport. Travelers will also have easy access to pre-paid taxi services outside the airport. If you would prefer car rental services you can even book a vehicle at the airport itself.
During the winter months dense fog may reduce visibility in the city, so it is best to leave for the airport early to avoid missing your flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Udaipur? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Udaipur - SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Udaipur? There are 42 weekly flights from New Delhi to Udaipur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7, IndiGo has 14, Jet Airways has 14, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Udaipur is at 7:20 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 2623 followed by IndiGo 746 which leaves at 7:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Udaipur is at 2:30 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Udaipur? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Udaipur is UDR.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Udaipur? The name of the primary airport in Udaipur is Maharana Pratap Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Udaipur? New Delhi to Udaipur flights cost between ₹ 1499 and ₹ 8782 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Udaipur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 10m to reach from New Delhi to Udaipur.
- What are some good options to stay at Udaipur? When in Udaipur, you may stay at Taj Lake Palace , The Leela Palace-Udaipur or The Oberoi Udaivilas
- Which hotels are located near the Udaipur airport? Some of the top hotels near Udaipur airport are United 21 Lake City Resort , OYO Rooms Udaipur Airport and Rupis Resort
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Udaipur Airport Details
- Maharana Pratap Airport
- "Airport Director