New Delhi (DEL) to Indore (IDR) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Indore
New Delhi to Indore Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Indore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport with an IATA code IDR.While in Indore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Radisson Blu Indore , Sayaji or The Grand Bhagwati Palace These are some of the top hotels in Indore. Lemon Tree Hotel Indore , Sayaji and Hotel Shreemaya are located near the Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Indore, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 60 flights travel from New Delhi to Indore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 20m. New Delhi to Indore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1499. This may extend up to ₹ 10162. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Indore (IDR)
The business capital of Madhya Pradesh is often described fondly as a ‘mini’ version of Mumbai. This is not surprising, considering that the city has a vast and diverse population of the Marathi and Gujarati communities. The Maratha rulers left the city with a legacy of rich architectural monuments, temples, and palaces, which today stand in contrast to the modern buildings and trendy cafes.
Indore has a huge and very important textile center and has recently earned gained a reputation as a center for engineering, medicine, and entrepreneurship. Just like Mumbai, the city never sleeps. The night food stalls in Sarafa Bazaar only open at around 9 pm and they remain open till early morning. The one thing you can be sure of is that you will never have to go hungry in Indore! While the city may not sleep, it still has a very laidback and leisurely lifestyle.
The fastest way to reach Indore is by flight. The Indore airport, known as Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR), is the busiest in the state. The airport is located at a distance of 8 km from Indore city center and is ranked as 20th busiest airports in India.
Indore airport has two terminals; the domestic terminal is well-equipped to handle a heavy flow of domestic arrivals and departures, while the new international terminal has an hourly capacity to accommodate at least 700 passengers.
The bus stand is just outside the airport on the Aerodrome road, from where you can easily get a bus to reach the city. You can also get pre-paid taxis outside the airport, if you don’t want to spend time waiting for a bus. Indore railway station is located 11 km from the airport and is well connected, with various transport options to other parts of the city and surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Indore? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Indore - IndiGo, Jet Airways, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Indore? There are 60 weekly flights from New Delhi to Indore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 29, Jet Airways has 21, and Air India has 10
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Indore is at 5:35 AM, which is IndiGo airline 656 followed by Jet Airways 2644 which leaves at 8:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Indore is at 7:35 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Indore? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Indore is IDR.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Indore? The name of the primary airport in Indore is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Indore? New Delhi to Indore flights cost between ₹ 1499 and ₹ 10162 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Indore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 20m to reach from New Delhi to Indore.
- What are some good options to stay at Indore? When in Indore, you may stay at Radisson Blu Indore , Sayaji or The Grand Bhagwati Palace
- Which hotels are located near the Indore airport? Some of the top hotels near Indore airport are Lemon Tree Hotel Indore , Sayaji and Hotel Shreemaya
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Indore Airport Details
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport
- "Airport Director