New Delhi (DEL) Ahmedabad (AMD) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Ahmedabad
New Delhi to Ahmedabad Flight Schedule ( 24 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Ahmedabad, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport with an IATA code AMD.While in Ahmedabad, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Fern , Hyatt Ahmedabad or Four Points by Sheraton These are some of the top hotels in Ahmedabad. Inder Residency , Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad and Four Points by Sheraton are located near the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 159 flights travel from New Delhi to Ahmedabad The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:20:00. New Delhi to Ahmedabad flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1800. This may extend up to ₹ 11357. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Ahmedabad (AMD)
Located on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. The city presents a fascinating blend of its glorious past and vibrant present. The city is steeped in history and maintains its old world charm, despite its extensive modernization.
This startling metropolis is not only home to a number of majestic monuments of the Moghul era, but also to some important industries. The city is also referred as the ‘Manchester of India’ as it is the commercial and textile center of India. As this city is the hub of commerce and trade in Gujarat, it is witnessing rapid modernization and progress.
It is easy to reach the city of Ahmedabad because of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International (SVPI) Airport. This airport, located in the Hansol region, which is approximately 10 km from the city center, serves both the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This airport attracts a large quantum of traffic as it is the only international airport in the state of Gujarat. There are two terminals at The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport to manage both domestic and international traffic. Terminal 1 is meant to handle arrivals and departures of domestic flights and Terminal 2 handles arrivals and departures from international air traffic.
Traveling to and from the airport is quite easy. There are car rental counters at the Arrivals. You can even take the pre-paid cabs or book the private cabs to travel in and around the city. The airport is well-connected by public transport services like auto-rickshaws and buses.
Keep in mind that Gujarat is a dry state and carrying alcohol into the city or attempting to purchase or consume alcohol here could get you into serious trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Ahmedabad? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Ahmedabad - Air India, SpiceJet, IndiGo, Vistara Airlines, GoAir, Jet Airways, and JetLite
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Ahmedabad? There are 159 weekly flights from New Delhi to Ahmedabad. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 21, SpiceJet has 14, IndiGo has 55, Vistara Airlines has 20, GoAir has 27, Jet Airways has 15, and JetLite has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Ahmedabad is at 5:00 AM, which is Air India airline 19 followed by SpiceJet 913 which leaves at 6:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Ahmedabad is at 11:10 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Ahmedabad? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Ahmedabad is AMD.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Ahmedabad? The name of the primary airport in Ahmedabad is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Ahmedabad? New Delhi to Ahmedabad flights cost between ₹ 1800 and ₹ 11357 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Ahmedabad in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:20:00 to reach from New Delhi to Ahmedabad.
- What are some good options to stay at Ahmedabad? When in Ahmedabad, you may stay at The Fern , Hyatt Ahmedabad or Four Points by Sheraton
- Which hotels are located near the Ahmedabad airport? Some of the top hotels near Ahmedabad airport are Inder Residency , Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad and Four Points by Sheraton
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Ahmedabad Airport Details
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-79-2286 9211