New Delhi (DEL) to Coimbatore (CJB) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Coimbatore
New Delhi to Coimbatore Flight Schedule ( 5 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Coimbatore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Coimbatore International Airport with an IATA code CJB.While in Coimbatore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency These are some of the top hotels in Coimbatore. Le Meridien Coimbatore , Welcomhotel Coimbatore and Zone by the Park Coimbatore are located near the Coimbatore International Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Coimbatore, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 35 flights travel from New Delhi to Coimbatore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02h 55m. New Delhi to Coimbatore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2257. This may extend up to ₹ 11738. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Coimbatore (CJB)
Coimbatore, the second largest city in Tamil Nadu, is an established pillar of India’s textile industry and is also referred as the ‘Manchester of South India’ because of its cotton production and thriving textile industries.
Coimbatore has a lot to offer in terms of its natural getaways, temples, museums, theme parks, and religious sites. It is a city where the pleasant mountains and surrounding wilderness creates the perfect backdrop for the bustling city. It is a budding cosmopolitan city with trendy malls, high-rise building and is now also an emerging commercial hub for IT companies. Coimbatore’s transition from a small tribal settlement to a modern metropolis is nothing short of stunning.
Coimbatore International Airport ensures that the city is well connected with the rest of the country, as well as the world. Situated on the Avinashi Road, the airport is the 15th-largest in the country, in terms of aircraft movement. Once a civil aerodrome, the Coimbatore International Airport now accommodates Boeing 737s. The airport has only one terminal that handles both international and domestic flight operations. Besides the single passenger terminal, the Coimbatore International Airport also has an exclusive cargo terminal.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport to the city as it is well-connected by buses. The Coimbatore International Airport is only 10 km from the central bus station and 11 km from the railway station. Local buses ply between these routes at regular intervals. If you don’t want to wait for the bus, you can even rely on the pre-paid cab services that are available round the clock in the city.
While public transport is efficient and cheap, beware of pickpockets while travelling on buses and while waiting at bus stands. Always keep an eye on your possessions and avoid carrying your valuables, when out travelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Coimbatore? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Coimbatore - IndiGo, Air India, and Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Coimbatore? There are 35 weekly flights from New Delhi to Coimbatore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 21, Air India has 7, and Jet Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Coimbatore is at 6:25 AM, which is IndiGo airline 985 followed by IndiGo 908 which leaves at 6:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Coimbatore is at 9:15 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Coimbatore? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Coimbatore is CJB.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Coimbatore? The name of the primary airport in Coimbatore is Coimbatore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Coimbatore? New Delhi to Coimbatore flights cost between ₹ 2257 and ₹ 11738 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Coimbatore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02h 55m to reach from New Delhi to Coimbatore.
- What are some good options to stay at Coimbatore? When in Coimbatore, you may stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency
- Which hotels are located near the Coimbatore airport? Some of the top hotels near Coimbatore airport are Le Meridien Coimbatore , Welcomhotel Coimbatore and Zone by the Park Coimbatore
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Coimbatore Airport Details
- Coimbatore International Airport
- "Airport Director