Ahmedabad (AMD) to Coimbatore (CJB) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore
Ahmedabad to Coimbatore Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Coimbatore International Airport with an IATA code CJB.While in Coimbatore, enjoy a comfortable stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency These are some of the top hotels in Coimbatore. Jenney Residency , Aloft Coimbatore and Radisson Blu Coimbatore are located near the Coimbatore International Airport airport.
Between Ahmedabad and Coimbatore, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 8 flights travel from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 05m. Ahmedabad to Coimbatore flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2977. This may extend up to ₹ 19527. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Ahmedabad (AMD)
Located on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. The city presents a fascinating blend of its glorious past and vibrant present. The city is steeped in history and maintains its old world charm, despite its extensive modernization.
This startling metropolis is not only home to a number of majestic monuments of the Moghul era, but also to some important industries. The city is also referred as the ‘Manchester of India’ as it is the commercial and textile center of India. As this city is the hub of commerce and trade in Gujarat, it is witnessing rapid modernization and progress.
It is easy to reach the city of Ahmedabad because of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International (SVPI) Airport. This airport, located in the Hansol region, which is approximately 10 km from the city center, serves both the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This airport attracts a large quantum of traffic as it is the only international airport in the state of Gujarat. There are two terminals at The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport to manage both domestic and international traffic. Terminal 1 is meant to handle arrivals and departures of domestic flights and Terminal 2 handles arrivals and departures from international air traffic.
Traveling to and from the airport is quite easy. There are car rental counters at the Arrivals. You can even take the pre-paid cabs or book the private cabs to travel in and around the city. The airport is well-connected by public transport services like auto-rickshaws and buses.
Keep in mind that Gujarat is a dry state and carrying alcohol into the city or attempting to purchase or consume alcohol here could get you into serious trouble.
About Coimbatore (CJB)
Coimbatore, the second largest city in Tamil Nadu, is an established pillar of India’s textile industry and is also referred as the ‘Manchester of South India’ because of its cotton production and thriving textile industries.
Coimbatore has a lot to offer in terms of its natural getaways, temples, museums, theme parks, and religious sites. It is a city where the pleasant mountains and surrounding wilderness creates the perfect backdrop for the bustling city. It is a budding cosmopolitan city with trendy malls, high-rise building and is now also an emerging commercial hub for IT companies. Coimbatore’s transition from a small tribal settlement to a modern metropolis is nothing short of stunning.
Coimbatore International Airport ensures that the city is well connected with the rest of the country, as well as the world. Situated on the Avinashi Road, the airport is the 15th-largest in the country, in terms of aircraft movement. Once a civil aerodrome, the Coimbatore International Airport now accommodates Boeing 737s. The airport has only one terminal that handles both international and domestic flight operations. Besides the single passenger terminal, the Coimbatore International Airport also has an exclusive cargo terminal.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport to the city as it is well-connected by buses. The Coimbatore International Airport is only 10 km from the central bus station and 11 km from the railway station. Local buses ply between these routes at regular intervals. If you don’t want to wait for the bus, you can even rely on the pre-paid cab services that are available round the clock in the city.
While public transport is efficient and cheap, beware of pickpockets while travelling on buses and while waiting at bus stands. Always keep an eye on your possessions and avoid carrying your valuables, when out travelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore? These airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore - SpiceJet and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore? There are 8 weekly flights from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7 and IndiGo has 1
- When does the first flight leave from Ahmedabad? The first flight from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore is at 6:00 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 501 followed by IndiGo 238 which leaves at 10:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ahmedabad? The last flight from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore is at 10:00 AM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Ahmedabad and Coimbatore? Airport code of Ahmedabad is AMD and Coimbatore is CJB.
- What is the name of the airport in Ahmedabad? The name of the primary airport in Ahmedabad is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Coimbatore? The name of the primary airport in Coimbatore is Coimbatore International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore? Ahmedabad to Coimbatore flights cost between ₹ 2977 and ₹ 19527 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 05m to reach from Ahmedabad to Coimbatore.
- What are some good options to stay at Coimbatore? When in Coimbatore, you may stay at Welcomhotel Coimbatore , Radisson Blu Coimbatore or The Residency
- Which hotels are located near the Coimbatore airport? Some of the top hotels near Coimbatore airport are Jenney Residency , Aloft Coimbatore and Radisson Blu Coimbatore
Ahmedabad Airport Details
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-79-2286 9211
Coimbatore Airport Details
- Coimbatore International Airport
- "Airport Director