Patna (PAT) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Patna to New Delhi
Patna to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 21 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Patna to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand , The Oberoi Gurgaon and ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Patna and New Delhi, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 137 flights travel from Patna to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 20m. Patna to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1904. This may extend up to ₹ 13764. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Patna (PAT)
The proud capital of Bihar is alive all year round with heavy traffic, busy streets, drivers honking impatiently, and sheer chaos. But, beneath its gruff exteriors the city has a lot to offer. Patna is a beautiful confluence of different people, their lives, culture, and traditions.
Patna is recognized as one of the oldest cities in India and is a perfect blend of culture and religion. There are many noteworthy landmarks and historic monuments throughout the city, including numerous religious shrines of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam. Visit the Ganga Ghat to witness the evening ‘aarti’ and you will be left mesmerized.
Patna is also known for its exquisite food, with delicacies like milk pedhas, Manerka laddoo, and litti chokha. If you are a foodie, Patna is sure to be one of the most satisfying destinations.
The fastest and easiest way to reach Patna is by air. The Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport (JPNI) is situated only 5 km southwest of Patna. The airport is the 21st busiest airport in India. It features a single terminal for both arrivals and departures of domestic flights.
Traveling to and from the airport is fairly simple. At the airport you can use the services of pre-paid auto rickshaws and taxis. If you want greater comfort and privacy, you can also rent a car at the airport.
As inviting as Patna may be, it is also infamous for its chaotic traffic, so it is best to leave for the airport well in advance. Traffic jams and street processions can always cause unforeseen delays.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Patna to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Patna to New Delhi - GoAir, JetLite, Jet Airways, IndiGo, Air India, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Patna to New Delhi? There are 137 weekly flights from Patna to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 28, JetLite has 4, Jet Airways has 28, IndiGo has 49, Air India has 21, and SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Patna? The first flight from Patna to New Delhi is at 8:20 AM, which is GoAir airline 338 followed by JetLite 4710 which leaves at 8:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Patna? The last flight from Patna to New Delhi is at 8:55 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Patna and New Delhi? Airport code of Patna is PAT and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Patna? The name of the primary airport in Patna is Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Patna to New Delhi? Patna to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 1904 and ₹ 13764 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Patna to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 20m to reach from Patna to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand , The Oberoi Gurgaon and ITC Maurya-A Luxury Collection Hotel
Patna Airport Details
- Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
- "Airport Director
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.