New Delhi (DEL) to Patna (PAT) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from New Delhi to Patna
New Delhi to Patna Flight Schedule ( 20 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from New Delhi to Patna, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport with an IATA code PAT.While in Patna, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel Kamdhenu , Hotel Maurya or OYO 2930 Hotel Chanakya These are some of the top hotels in Patna. OYO 1631 The Panache Hotel , Hotel Savera and Gargee Grand are located near the Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport airport.
Between New Delhi and Patna, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 130 flights travel from New Delhi to Patna The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:25:00. New Delhi to Patna flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2029. This may extend up to ₹ 14415. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
About Patna (PAT)
The proud capital of Bihar is alive all year round with heavy traffic, busy streets, drivers honking impatiently, and sheer chaos. But, beneath its gruff exteriors the city has a lot to offer. Patna is a beautiful confluence of different people, their lives, culture, and traditions.
Patna is recognized as one of the oldest cities in India and is a perfect blend of culture and religion. There are many noteworthy landmarks and historic monuments throughout the city, including numerous religious shrines of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam. Visit the Ganga Ghat to witness the evening ‘aarti’ and you will be left mesmerized.
Patna is also known for its exquisite food, with delicacies like milk pedhas, Manerka laddoo, and litti chokha. If you are a foodie, Patna is sure to be one of the most satisfying destinations.
The fastest and easiest way to reach Patna is by air. The Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport (JPNI) is situated only 5 km southwest of Patna. The airport is the 21st busiest airport in India. It features a single terminal for both arrivals and departures of domestic flights.
Traveling to and from the airport is fairly simple. At the airport you can use the services of pre-paid auto rickshaws and taxis. If you want greater comfort and privacy, you can also rent a car at the airport.
As inviting as Patna may be, it is also infamous for its chaotic traffic, so it is best to leave for the airport well in advance. Traffic jams and street processions can always cause unforeseen delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from New Delhi to Patna? These airline brands fly from New Delhi to Patna - GoAir, Jet Airways, JetLite, IndiGo, Air India, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from New Delhi to Patna? There are 130 weekly flights from New Delhi to Patna. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 28, Jet Airways has 28, JetLite has 4, IndiGo has 42, Air India has 21, and SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from New Delhi? The first flight from New Delhi to Patna is at 6:20 AM, which is GoAir airline 135 followed by Jet Airways 711 which leaves at 6:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from New Delhi? The last flight from New Delhi to Patna is at 5:55 PM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of New Delhi and Patna? Airport code of New Delhi is DEL and Patna is PAT.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Patna? The name of the primary airport in Patna is Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from New Delhi to Patna? New Delhi to Patna flights cost between ₹ 2029 and ₹ 14415 .
- How much time does it take to reach from New Delhi to Patna in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:25:00 to reach from New Delhi to Patna.
- What are some good options to stay at Patna? When in Patna, you may stay at Hotel Kamdhenu , Hotel Maurya or OYO 2930 Hotel Chanakya
- Which hotels are located near the Patna airport? Some of the top hotels near Patna airport are OYO 1631 The Panache Hotel , Hotel Savera and Gargee Grand
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.
Patna Airport Details
- Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
- "Airport Director