Patna (PAT) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Patna to Goa
Patna to Goa Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Patna to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. Grand Hyatt Goa , The HQ and L' Hotel Eden are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Patna and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Patna to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 35m. Patna to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3977. This may extend up to ₹ 43427. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Patna (PAT)
The proud capital of Bihar is alive all year round with heavy traffic, busy streets, drivers honking impatiently, and sheer chaos. But, beneath its gruff exteriors the city has a lot to offer. Patna is a beautiful confluence of different people, their lives, culture, and traditions.
Patna is recognized as one of the oldest cities in India and is a perfect blend of culture and religion. There are many noteworthy landmarks and historic monuments throughout the city, including numerous religious shrines of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam. Visit the Ganga Ghat to witness the evening ‘aarti’ and you will be left mesmerized.
Patna is also known for its exquisite food, with delicacies like milk pedhas, Manerka laddoo, and litti chokha. If you are a foodie, Patna is sure to be one of the most satisfying destinations.
The fastest and easiest way to reach Patna is by air. The Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport (JPNI) is situated only 5 km southwest of Patna. The airport is the 21st busiest airport in India. It features a single terminal for both arrivals and departures of domestic flights.
Traveling to and from the airport is fairly simple. At the airport you can use the services of pre-paid auto rickshaws and taxis. If you want greater comfort and privacy, you can also rent a car at the airport.
As inviting as Patna may be, it is also infamous for its chaotic traffic, so it is best to leave for the airport well in advance. Traffic jams and street processions can always cause unforeseen delays.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Patna to Goa? These airline brands fly from Patna to Goa - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Patna to Goa? There are 7 weekly flights from Patna to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Patna? The first flight from Patna to Goa is at 9:55 AM, which is IndiGo airline 634
- When does the last flight leave from Patna? The last flight from Patna to Goa is at 9:55 AM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Patna and Goa? Airport code of Patna is PAT and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Patna? The name of the primary airport in Patna is Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Patna to Goa? Patna to Goa flights cost between ₹ 3977 and ₹ 43427 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Patna to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 35m to reach from Patna to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are Grand Hyatt Goa , The HQ and L' Hotel Eden
Patna Airport Details
- Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
- "Airport Director