Jaipur (JAI) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Jaipur to Goa
Jaipur to Goa Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Jaipur to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. L' Hotel Eden , Bay15 and Cidade de Goa are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Jaipur and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 6 flights travel from Jaipur to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 25m. Jaipur to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3861. This may extend up to ₹ 18129. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Jaipur (JAI)
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a well-planned city that satiates your cultural appetite like none other, as it is home to splendid fortresses, serene temples, magnificent palaces, and havelis. This city epitomizes vibrancy and magnificence in every aspect. Though fast-growing, the city clings tightly to its historical and cultural character.
Jaipur offers picturesque views that will leave visitors enthralled. Colorful streets and lively bazaars, full of exquisite handicrafts and splendid jewelry, define and shape the true spirit of Jaipur. The city will not disappoint those seeking fun and nightlife either, as there are a number of pubs and eateries across the city.
It is easy to reach this beautiful ‘Pink City’, as the Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is located at Sanganer, approximately 13 km from the city of Jaipur. It is the only international airport in the state of Rajasthan and thus experiences high passenger traffic. There are two terminals at Jaipur International Airport. The state-of-art Terminal 1 was recently built and handles both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic carriers.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Private cabs and auto-rickshaws are available right outside the airport to get you to any part of the city. The railway and bus stations are at a distance of 13 and 11 km respectively from the airport.
A word of caution, Jaipur is characterized by dense fog in the winter season thus visibility is affected. To reach the airport, it is best to leave well in time. Also, a large number of flights are likely to be delayed or canceled or diverted.
As a major tourist destination Jaipur is unfortunately besieged by touts and hawkers, so be wary when exploring the city.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Jaipur to Goa? These airline brands fly from Jaipur to Goa - SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Jaipur to Goa? There are 6 weekly flights from Jaipur to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 6
- When does the first flight leave from Jaipur? The first flight from Jaipur to Goa is at 1:05 PM, which is SpiceJet airline 923
- When does the last flight leave from Jaipur? The last flight from Jaipur to Goa is at 1:05 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Jaipur and Goa? Airport code of Jaipur is JAI and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Jaipur? The name of the primary airport in Jaipur is Jaipur International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Jaipur to Goa? Jaipur to Goa flights cost between ₹ 3861 and ₹ 18129 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Jaipur to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 25m to reach from Jaipur to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are L' Hotel Eden , Bay15 and Cidade de Goa
Jaipur Airport Details
- Jaipur International Airport
- "Airport Road