Jammu (IXJ) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Jammu to Goa
Jammu to Goa Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Jammu to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. Cidade de Goa , The HQ and Sandalwood Hotel & Retreat are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Jammu and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Jammu to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04h 50m. Jammu to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 4876. This may extend up to ₹ 25269. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Jammu (IXJ)
Jammu is the winter capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and although not as celebrated as Srinagar, it has a lot to offer to travelers, including great views, scrumptious food, splendid temples, and a fascinating history. Increasing urbanization and modernization has still not affected the old-world charm of this beautiful city.
Jammu is a land of beautiful palaces and ancient temples and is therefore called the ‘City of Temples’. The city occupies an important position in Hindu mythology, so it is not surprising that a number of old and beautiful temples are scattered across the city. While you are in Jammu, make it a point to visit some of these important monuments and temples like Bahu Fort, Gupawala Mandir, and the Raghunath Temple.
The easiest and fasted way to reach Jammu is by air. The city is home to Jammu Civil Enclave, better known simply as Jammu airport. This is a domestic airport that operates flights from one terminal, which has a capacity of handling 180 passengers during peak hours.
Jammu’s airport is easily accessible, as the central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport, with buses plying frequently between the airport and various locations within the city. The city’s railway station is also 10 km from the airport. If you prefer to travel to avoid using public transport, you can also hire private taxis to commute to and from the airport.
Since Jammu experiences volatile weather conditions during winters and monsoons it is recommended to re-check flight schedules and weather forecasts and make plans accordingly. Landslides are quite common in Jammu and this can greatly impede travel.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Jammu to Goa? These airline brands fly from Jammu to Goa - SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Jammu to Goa? There are 7 weekly flights from Jammu to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Jammu? The first flight from Jammu to Goa is at 2:40 PM, which is SpiceJet airline 144
- When does the last flight leave from Jammu? The last flight from Jammu to Goa is at 2:40 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Jammu and Goa? Airport code of Jammu is IXJ and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Jammu? The name of the primary airport in Jammu is Jammu Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Jammu to Goa? Jammu to Goa flights cost between ₹ 4876 and ₹ 25269 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Jammu to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04h 50m to reach from Jammu to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are Cidade de Goa , The HQ and Sandalwood Hotel & Retreat