Nagpur (NAG) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Nagpur to Goa
Nagpur to Goa Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Nagpur to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. Bay15 , Chances Resort & Casino and L' Hotel Eden are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Nagpur and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Nagpur to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 15m. Nagpur to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3701. This may extend up to ₹ 15220. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Nagpur (NAG)
Nagpur, also referred as the ‘Orange City’, is an underrated gem in the state of Maharashtra. With its rich natural bounty, Nagpur is a treat for the senses and paradise for any nature enthusiast. It is a city where tradition and progress meet modernity and nature. On the one hand the city embraces its pasts with majestic temples and architectural sights, while on the other it boasts of high-rise modern buildings and a strong infrastructure.
This city is most famous for its orange produce, but it also offers all the comforts of a developing city, while retaining its cultural heritage. Nagpur doesn’t disappoint the partygoers either, as there are a number of nightclubs and pubs in the city.
With Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport located within the city, Nagpur is easily accessible. The airport was commissioned during the First World War and during the Second World War it was even used as a staging base. Today, there are two terminals at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. The airport caters to both domestic and international flights, with Terminal 1 for domestic arrivals and departures, and Terminal 2 for international arrivals and departures.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport, as there are several transport facilities available. City bus services ply from the airport to all the important locations in and around the city. You can also use auto-rickshaws, taxi services, or car rentals from the airport.
Some unscrupulous taxi drivers and auto-rickshaw drivers are known to tamper with their meters, so it is best to carry a fare chart when you are traveling.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Nagpur to Goa? These airline brands fly from Nagpur to Goa - GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Nagpur to Goa? There are 7 weekly flights from Nagpur to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Nagpur? The first flight from Nagpur to Goa is at 9:20 AM, which is GoAir airline 141
- When does the last flight leave from Nagpur? The last flight from Nagpur to Goa is at 9:20 AM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of Nagpur and Goa? Airport code of Nagpur is NAG and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Nagpur? The name of the primary airport in Nagpur is Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Nagpur to Goa? Nagpur to Goa flights cost between ₹ 3701 and ₹ 15220 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Nagpur to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 15m to reach from Nagpur to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are Bay15 , Chances Resort & Casino and L' Hotel Eden
Nagpur Airport Details
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-712-2807501, 6450835