Nagpur (NAG) Mumbai (BOM) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Nagpur to Mumbai
Nagpur to Mumbai Flight Schedule ( 9 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Nagpur to Mumbai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport with an IATA code BOM.While in Mumbai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha These are some of the top hotels in Mumbai. Grand Hyatt , Trident Bandra Kurla and The Lalit Mumbai are located near the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport airport.
Between Nagpur and Mumbai, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 63 flights travel from Nagpur to Mumbai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:25:00. Nagpur to Mumbai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1964. This may extend up to ₹ 12599. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Nagpur (NAG)
Nagpur, also referred as the ‘Orange City’, is an underrated gem in the state of Maharashtra. With its rich natural bounty, Nagpur is a treat for the senses and paradise for any nature enthusiast. It is a city where tradition and progress meet modernity and nature. On the one hand the city embraces its pasts with majestic temples and architectural sights, while on the other it boasts of high-rise modern buildings and a strong infrastructure.
This city is most famous for its orange produce, but it also offers all the comforts of a developing city, while retaining its cultural heritage. Nagpur doesn’t disappoint the partygoers either, as there are a number of nightclubs and pubs in the city.
With Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport located within the city, Nagpur is easily accessible. The airport was commissioned during the First World War and during the Second World War it was even used as a staging base. Today, there are two terminals at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. The airport caters to both domestic and international flights, with Terminal 1 for domestic arrivals and departures, and Terminal 2 for international arrivals and departures.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport, as there are several transport facilities available. City bus services ply from the airport to all the important locations in and around the city. You can also use auto-rickshaws, taxi services, or car rentals from the airport.
Some unscrupulous taxi drivers and auto-rickshaw drivers are known to tamper with their meters, so it is best to carry a fare chart when you are traveling.
About Mumbai (BOM)
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Nagpur to Mumbai? These airline brands fly from Nagpur to Mumbai - Air India, GoAir, JetLite, Jet Airways, and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Nagpur to Mumbai? There are 63 weekly flights from Nagpur to Mumbai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 14, GoAir has 7, JetLite has 14, Jet Airways has 14, and IndiGo has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Nagpur? The first flight from Nagpur to Mumbai is at 7:55 AM, which is Air India airline 628 followed by GoAir 141 which leaves at 9:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Nagpur? The last flight from Nagpur to Mumbai is at 9:20 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Nagpur and Mumbai? Airport code of Nagpur is NAG and Mumbai is BOM.
- What is the name of the airport in Nagpur? The name of the primary airport in Nagpur is Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Nagpur to Mumbai? Nagpur to Mumbai flights cost between ₹ 1964 and ₹ 12599 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Nagpur to Mumbai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:25:00 to reach from Nagpur to Mumbai.
- What are some good options to stay at Mumbai? When in Mumbai, you may stay at The Oberoi Mumbai , Sofitel Mumbai BKC or ITC Maratha
- Which hotels are located near the Mumbai airport? Some of the top hotels near Mumbai airport are Grand Hyatt , Trident Bandra Kurla and The Lalit Mumbai
Nagpur Airport Details
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-712-2807501, 6450835
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org