Nagpur (NAG) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Nagpur to New Delhi
Nagpur to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 9 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Nagpur to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Le Meridien Gurgaon , Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand and Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Nagpur and New Delhi, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 54 flights travel from Nagpur to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 40m. Nagpur to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1799. This may extend up to ₹ 14827. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Nagpur (NAG)
Nagpur, also referred as the ‘Orange City’, is an underrated gem in the state of Maharashtra. With its rich natural bounty, Nagpur is a treat for the senses and paradise for any nature enthusiast. It is a city where tradition and progress meet modernity and nature. On the one hand the city embraces its pasts with majestic temples and architectural sights, while on the other it boasts of high-rise modern buildings and a strong infrastructure.
This city is most famous for its orange produce, but it also offers all the comforts of a developing city, while retaining its cultural heritage. Nagpur doesn’t disappoint the partygoers either, as there are a number of nightclubs and pubs in the city.
With Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport located within the city, Nagpur is easily accessible. The airport was commissioned during the First World War and during the Second World War it was even used as a staging base. Today, there are two terminals at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. The airport caters to both domestic and international flights, with Terminal 1 for domestic arrivals and departures, and Terminal 2 for international arrivals and departures.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport, as there are several transport facilities available. City bus services ply from the airport to all the important locations in and around the city. You can also use auto-rickshaws, taxi services, or car rentals from the airport.
Some unscrupulous taxi drivers and auto-rickshaw drivers are known to tamper with their meters, so it is best to carry a fare chart when you are traveling.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Nagpur to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Nagpur to New Delhi - IndiGo, Air India, Jet Airways, and JetLite
- How many weekly flights from Nagpur to New Delhi? There are 54 weekly flights from Nagpur to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 26, Air India has 7, Jet Airways has 14, and JetLite has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Nagpur? The first flight from Nagpur to New Delhi is at 7:45 AM, which is IndiGo airline 636 followed by IndiGo 509 which leaves at 8:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Nagpur? The last flight from Nagpur to New Delhi is at 7:50 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Nagpur and New Delhi? Airport code of Nagpur is NAG and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Nagpur? The name of the primary airport in Nagpur is Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Nagpur to New Delhi? Nagpur to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 1799 and ₹ 14827 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Nagpur to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 40m to reach from Nagpur to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Le Meridien Gurgaon , Pullman New Delhi Aerocity-An AccorHotels Brand and Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
Nagpur Airport Details
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-712-2807501, 6450835
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.