Nagpur (NAG) to Pune (PNQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Nagpur to Pune
Nagpur to Pune Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Nagpur to Pune, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Pune Airport with an IATA code PNQ.While in Pune, enjoy a comfortable stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune These are some of the top hotels in Pune. Oakwood Residence , Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel and Conrad Pune - Luxury by Hilton are located near the Pune Airport airport.
Between Nagpur and Pune, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 20 flights travel from Nagpur to Pune The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 15m. Nagpur to Pune flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2780. This may extend up to ₹ 12909. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Nagpur (NAG)
Nagpur, also referred as the ‘Orange City’, is an underrated gem in the state of Maharashtra. With its rich natural bounty, Nagpur is a treat for the senses and paradise for any nature enthusiast. It is a city where tradition and progress meet modernity and nature. On the one hand the city embraces its pasts with majestic temples and architectural sights, while on the other it boasts of high-rise modern buildings and a strong infrastructure.
This city is most famous for its orange produce, but it also offers all the comforts of a developing city, while retaining its cultural heritage. Nagpur doesn’t disappoint the partygoers either, as there are a number of nightclubs and pubs in the city.
With Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport located within the city, Nagpur is easily accessible. The airport was commissioned during the First World War and during the Second World War it was even used as a staging base. Today, there are two terminals at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. The airport caters to both domestic and international flights, with Terminal 1 for domestic arrivals and departures, and Terminal 2 for international arrivals and departures.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport, as there are several transport facilities available. City bus services ply from the airport to all the important locations in and around the city. You can also use auto-rickshaws, taxi services, or car rentals from the airport.
Some unscrupulous taxi drivers and auto-rickshaw drivers are known to tamper with their meters, so it is best to carry a fare chart when you are traveling.
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Nagpur to Pune? These airline brands fly from Nagpur to Pune - IndiGo and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Nagpur to Pune? There are 20 weekly flights from Nagpur to Pune. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 13 and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Nagpur? The first flight from Nagpur to Pune is at 12:40 PM, which is IndiGo airline 135 followed by GoAir 284 which leaves at 8:40 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Nagpur? The last flight from Nagpur to Pune is at 10:00 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Nagpur and Pune? Airport code of Nagpur is NAG and Pune is PNQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Nagpur? The name of the primary airport in Nagpur is Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Nagpur to Pune? Nagpur to Pune flights cost between ₹ 2780 and ₹ 12909 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Nagpur to Pune in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 15m to reach from Nagpur to Pune.
- What are some good options to stay at Pune? When in Pune, you may stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune
- Which hotels are located near the Pune airport? Some of the top hotels near Pune airport are Oakwood Residence , Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel and Conrad Pune - Luxury by Hilton
Nagpur Airport Details
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-712-2807501, 6450835
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer