Lucknow (LKO) to Pune (PNQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Lucknow to Pune
Lucknow to Pune Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Lucknow to Pune, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Pune Airport with an IATA code PNQ.While in Pune, enjoy a comfortable stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune These are some of the top hotels in Pune. Hyatt Pune , Novotel Pune Nagar Road and Four Points By Sheraton are located near the Pune Airport airport.
Between Lucknow and Pune, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 9 flights travel from Lucknow to Pune The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 45m. Lucknow to Pune flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2561. This may extend up to ₹ 35869. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Lucknow (LKO)
Lucknow, also known as ‘City of Nawabs’ is a multi-cultural and pristine tourist destination. The city defines the Nawabi culture and exemplifies beauty, etiquette, and charm. It will not be wrong to say that Lucknow is one of the most vibrant cultural heritage locations of central India.
You can soak in the old world charm here, as it is home to various historical monuments, architectural wonders, and cuisines. When in Lucknow, don’t forget to shop for local crafts like Chikankaari, zardozi, and traditional jewelry. Though Lucknow is also making a move towards modernity, it still a laidback city and you feel like you have been transported a long gone era.
You can easily reach the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, as it is home to the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. The airport is the second largest and busiest in Northern and Central India and is ranked just after Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. It is also the thirteenth-busiest airport in India. There are two terminals at Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. Terminal 1 that closely resembles the Charbagh Railway Station caters to the international flight departures and arrivals. Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic flights.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by local buses and cabs that ply frequently between the airport and various locations in the city. The North-South corridor line of the Lucknow metro also connects the international airport.
If you are on a business visit and need to stay connected, be warned that there is no Wi-Fi or cyber café within the airport premises, so prepare accordingly.
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Lucknow to Pune? These airline brands fly from Lucknow to Pune - IndiGo, Jet Airways, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Lucknow to Pune? There are 9 weekly flights from Lucknow to Pune. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 1, Jet Airways has 1, and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Lucknow? The first flight from Lucknow to Pune is at 6:15 AM, which is IndiGo airline 769 followed by Jet Airways 856 which leaves at 3:30 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Lucknow? The last flight from Lucknow to Pune is at 6:15 PM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of Lucknow and Pune? Airport code of Lucknow is LKO and Pune is PNQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Lucknow? The name of the primary airport in Lucknow is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Lucknow to Pune? Lucknow to Pune flights cost between ₹ 2561 and ₹ 35869 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Lucknow to Pune in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 45m to reach from Lucknow to Pune.
- What are some good options to stay at Pune? When in Pune, you may stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune
- Which hotels are located near the Pune airport? Some of the top hotels near Pune airport are Hyatt Pune , Novotel Pune Nagar Road and Four Points By Sheraton
Lucknow Airport Details
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
- "Airport Director
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer