Lucknow (LKO) Hyderabad (HYD) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Lucknow to Hyderabad
Lucknow to Hyderabad Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Lucknow to Hyderabad, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code HYD.While in Hyderabad, enjoy a comfortable stay at Celestia Suites at Leonia , Trident Hyderabad or Novotel Hyderabad Airport These are some of the top hotels in Hyderabad. Hotel Kota Sathyam , Sai Towers Hotel and Hotel Chaitanya International are located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Lucknow and Hyderabad, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 15 flights travel from Lucknow to Hyderabad The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:10:00. Lucknow to Hyderabad flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3277. This may extend up to ₹ 27813. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Lucknow (LKO)
Lucknow, also known as ‘City of Nawabs’ is a multi-cultural and pristine tourist destination. The city defines the Nawabi culture and exemplifies beauty, etiquette, and charm. It will not be wrong to say that Lucknow is one of the most vibrant cultural heritage locations of central India.
You can soak in the old world charm here, as it is home to various historical monuments, architectural wonders, and cuisines. When in Lucknow, don’t forget to shop for local crafts like Chikankaari, zardozi, and traditional jewelry. Though Lucknow is also making a move towards modernity, it still a laidback city and you feel like you have been transported a long gone era.
You can easily reach the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, as it is home to the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. The airport is the second largest and busiest in Northern and Central India and is ranked just after Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. It is also the thirteenth-busiest airport in India. There are two terminals at Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. Terminal 1 that closely resembles the Charbagh Railway Station caters to the international flight departures and arrivals. Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic flights.
It is easy to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by local buses and cabs that ply frequently between the airport and various locations in the city. The North-South corridor line of the Lucknow metro also connects the international airport.
If you are on a business visit and need to stay connected, be warned that there is no Wi-Fi or cyber café within the airport premises, so prepare accordingly.
About Hyderabad (HYD)
The capital city of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is a major center for the technology industry in India. The princely city also referred to as ‘City of Pearls’ or ‘City of Nawabs’ is fast gaining the status of a corporate hub.
This city offers a perfect blend of royal heritage and cosmopolitan culture. On one hand, fascinating historical monuments, transport you to the era of the Golconda sultanate, while on the other the budding corporate parks and IT industry will treat you to the glitz and glamour of modern city-life.
As Hyderabad is emerging as one of the IT hubs, it is well-connected with the world through its Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. It is approximately 22 Km from the city center and one of the busiest airports in terms of passenger traffic. The airport houses an integrated terminal for arrival and departure for both domestic and international flights. For the ease of Haj pilgrims, there is a special terminal.
In Hyderabad, travelling to and from the airport is hassle-free. Take the benefit of a luxury bus service called Pushpak Airport Liner run by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC). These luxury buses ply between the airport and major points in the city of Hyderabad. In addition, you can even find cabs or car rentals if you want even greater comfort and convenience.
As the city has witnessed rapid growth and development in recent years, traffic snarls are not uncommon; for this reason, it is highly recommended to plan your departure and arrival at the airport with adequate buffer-time to avoid possible delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Lucknow to Hyderabad? These airline brands fly from Lucknow to Hyderabad - IndiGo and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Lucknow to Hyderabad? There are 15 weekly flights from Lucknow to Hyderabad. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 8 and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Lucknow? The first flight from Lucknow to Hyderabad is at 12:10 PM, which is IndiGo airline 264 followed by GoAir 262 which leaves at 4:35 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Lucknow? The last flight from Lucknow to Hyderabad is at 7:50 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Lucknow and Hyderabad? Airport code of Lucknow is LKO and Hyderabad is HYD.
- What is the name of the airport in Lucknow? The name of the primary airport in Lucknow is Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Hyderabad? The name of the primary airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Lucknow to Hyderabad? Lucknow to Hyderabad flights cost between ₹ 3277 and ₹ 27813 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Lucknow to Hyderabad in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:10:00 to reach from Lucknow to Hyderabad.
- What are some good options to stay at Hyderabad? When in Hyderabad, you may stay at Celestia Suites at Leonia , Trident Hyderabad or Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- Which hotels are located near the Hyderabad airport? Some of the top hotels near Hyderabad airport are Hotel Kota Sathyam , Sai Towers Hotel and Hotel Chaitanya International
Lucknow Airport Details
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
- "Airport Director
Hyderabad Airport Details
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- "GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
- 91-40-6676 4000