Hyderabad (HYD) to Jaipur (JAI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Hyderabad to Jaipur
Hyderabad to Jaipur Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Hyderabad to Jaipur, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Jaipur International Airport with an IATA code JAI.While in Jaipur, enjoy a comfortable stay at Hotel Gitanjali , The Oberoi Rajvilas or Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Jaipur. Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel , Clarks Amer and Hilton Jaipur are located near the Jaipur International Airport airport.
Between Hyderabad and Jaipur, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 15 flights travel from Hyderabad to Jaipur The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 55m. Hyderabad to Jaipur flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2489. This may extend up to ₹ 17000. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Hyderabad (HYD)
The capital city of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is a major center for the technology industry in India. The princely city also referred to as ‘City of Pearls’ or ‘City of Nawabs’ is fast gaining the status of a corporate hub.
This city offers a perfect blend of royal heritage and cosmopolitan culture. On one hand, fascinating historical monuments, transport you to the era of the Golconda sultanate, while on the other the budding corporate parks and IT industry will treat you to the glitz and glamour of modern city-life.
As Hyderabad is emerging as one of the IT hubs, it is well-connected with the world through its Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. It is approximately 22 Km from the city center and one of the busiest airports in terms of passenger traffic. The airport houses an integrated terminal for arrival and departure for both domestic and international flights. For the ease of Haj pilgrims, there is a special terminal.
In Hyderabad, travelling to and from the airport is hassle-free. Take the benefit of a luxury bus service called Pushpak Airport Liner run by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC). These luxury buses ply between the airport and major points in the city of Hyderabad. In addition, you can even find cabs or car rentals if you want even greater comfort and convenience.
As the city has witnessed rapid growth and development in recent years, traffic snarls are not uncommon; for this reason, it is highly recommended to plan your departure and arrival at the airport with adequate buffer-time to avoid possible delays.
About Jaipur (JAI)
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a well-planned city that satiates your cultural appetite like none other, as it is home to splendid fortresses, serene temples, magnificent palaces, and havelis. This city epitomizes vibrancy and magnificence in every aspect. Though fast-growing, the city clings tightly to its historical and cultural character.
Jaipur offers picturesque views that will leave visitors enthralled. Colorful streets and lively bazaars, full of exquisite handicrafts and splendid jewelry, define and shape the true spirit of Jaipur. The city will not disappoint those seeking fun and nightlife either, as there are a number of pubs and eateries across the city.
It is easy to reach this beautiful ‘Pink City’, as the Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is located at Sanganer, approximately 13 km from the city of Jaipur. It is the only international airport in the state of Rajasthan and thus experiences high passenger traffic. There are two terminals at Jaipur International Airport. The state-of-art Terminal 1 was recently built and handles both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic carriers.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Private cabs and auto-rickshaws are available right outside the airport to get you to any part of the city. The railway and bus stations are at a distance of 13 and 11 km respectively from the airport.
A word of caution, Jaipur is characterized by dense fog in the winter season thus visibility is affected. To reach the airport, it is best to leave well in time. Also, a large number of flights are likely to be delayed or canceled or diverted.
As a major tourist destination Jaipur is unfortunately besieged by touts and hawkers, so be wary when exploring the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Hyderabad to Jaipur? These airline brands fly from Hyderabad to Jaipur - SpiceJet and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Hyderabad to Jaipur? There are 15 weekly flights from Hyderabad to Jaipur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 7 and IndiGo has 8
- When does the first flight leave from Hyderabad? The first flight from Hyderabad to Jaipur is at 5:45 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 841 followed by IndiGo 269 which leaves at 11:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Hyderabad? The last flight from Hyderabad to Jaipur is at 7:30 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Hyderabad and Jaipur? Airport code of Hyderabad is HYD and Jaipur is JAI.
- What is the name of the airport in Hyderabad? The name of the primary airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Jaipur? The name of the primary airport in Jaipur is Jaipur International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Hyderabad to Jaipur? Hyderabad to Jaipur flights cost between ₹ 2489 and ₹ 17000 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Hyderabad to Jaipur in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 55m to reach from Hyderabad to Jaipur.
- What are some good options to stay at Jaipur? When in Jaipur, you may stay at Hotel Gitanjali , The Oberoi Rajvilas or Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Jaipur airport? Some of the top hotels near Jaipur airport are Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel , Clarks Amer and Hilton Jaipur
Hyderabad Airport Details
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- "GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
- 91-40-6676 4000
Jaipur Airport Details
- Jaipur International Airport
- "Airport Road