Kolkata (CCU) Jaipur (JAI) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Jaipur
Kolkata to Jaipur Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
IndiGo are the airlines that operate between Kolkata and Jaipur. Every week, there are 15 flights from Kolkata to Jaipur. Of this number, IndiGo has 15.
To avail of the best offers, you should book your tickets 30-45 days in advance. Flights starting at Kolkata leave from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is CCU. Flights landing at Jaipur arrive at Jaipur International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is JAI.
Whether you are booking a flight from Kolkata to Jaipur for business or leisure, Cleartrip will help you make travel stress-free. Check your PNR status on its website to confirm if your tickets have been booked. Use the Web check-in option provided to save time that you would otherwise spend at the airport. With Cleatrip comes the assurance of convenience.
The price of a Kolkata to Jaipur flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 4423 or up to ₹ 19269.0.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Jaipur? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Jaipur - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Jaipur? There are 15 weekly flights from Kolkata to Jaipur. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 15
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Jaipur is at 5:30 AM, which is IndiGo airline 238 followed by IndiGo 208 which leaves at 2:30 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Jaipur is at 9:40 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Jaipur? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Jaipur is JAI.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Jaipur? The name of the primary airport in Jaipur is Jaipur International Airport.
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Jaipur Airport Details
- Jaipur International Airport
- "Airport Road