Jaipur (JAI) to Chennai (MAA) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Jaipur to Chennai
Jaipur to Chennai Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Jaipur to Chennai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chennai International Airport with an IATA code MAA.While in Chennai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace , The Westin Chennai Velachery or Fortune Select Grand These are some of the top hotels in Chennai. Park Hyatt Chennai , ITC Grand Chola and Turyaa Chennai are located near the Chennai International Airport airport.
Between Jaipur and Chennai, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 22 flights travel from Jaipur to Chennai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 02:35:00. Jaipur to Chennai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2670. This may extend up to ₹ 24460. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Jaipur (JAI)
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a well-planned city that satiates your cultural appetite like none other, as it is home to splendid fortresses, serene temples, magnificent palaces, and havelis. This city epitomizes vibrancy and magnificence in every aspect. Though fast-growing, the city clings tightly to its historical and cultural character.
Jaipur offers picturesque views that will leave visitors enthralled. Colorful streets and lively bazaars, full of exquisite handicrafts and splendid jewelry, define and shape the true spirit of Jaipur. The city will not disappoint those seeking fun and nightlife either, as there are a number of pubs and eateries across the city.
It is easy to reach this beautiful ‘Pink City’, as the Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is located at Sanganer, approximately 13 km from the city of Jaipur. It is the only international airport in the state of Rajasthan and thus experiences high passenger traffic. There are two terminals at Jaipur International Airport. The state-of-art Terminal 1 was recently built and handles both domestic and international arrivals and departures. The Terminal 2 is used exclusively for domestic carriers.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Private cabs and auto-rickshaws are available right outside the airport to get you to any part of the city. The railway and bus stations are at a distance of 13 and 11 km respectively from the airport.
A word of caution, Jaipur is characterized by dense fog in the winter season thus visibility is affected. To reach the airport, it is best to leave well in time. Also, a large number of flights are likely to be delayed or canceled or diverted.
As a major tourist destination Jaipur is unfortunately besieged by touts and hawkers, so be wary when exploring the city.
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Jaipur to Chennai? These airline brands fly from Jaipur to Chennai - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Jaipur to Chennai? There are 22 weekly flights from Jaipur to Chennai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 22
- When does the first flight leave from Jaipur? The first flight from Jaipur to Chennai is at 8:10 AM, which is IndiGo airline 238 followed by IndiGo 274 which leaves at 1:40 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Jaipur? The last flight from Jaipur to Chennai is at 10:25 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Jaipur and Chennai? Airport code of Jaipur is JAI and Chennai is MAA.
- What is the name of the airport in Jaipur? The name of the primary airport in Jaipur is Jaipur International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Jaipur to Chennai? Jaipur to Chennai flights cost between ₹ 2670 and ₹ 24460 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Jaipur to Chennai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 02:35:00 to reach from Jaipur to Chennai.
- What are some good options to stay at Chennai? When in Chennai, you may stay at The Leela Palace , The Westin Chennai Velachery or Fortune Select Grand
- Which hotels are located near the Chennai airport? Some of the top hotels near Chennai airport are Park Hyatt Chennai , ITC Grand Chola and Turyaa Chennai
Jaipur Airport Details
- Jaipur International Airport
- "Airport Road
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551