Pune (PNQ) to Chennai (MAA) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Pune to Chennai
Pune to Chennai Flight Schedule ( 9 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Pune to Chennai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chennai International Airport with an IATA code MAA.While in Chennai, enjoy a comfortable stay at Feathers- A Radha Hotel , The Leela Palace or The Westin Chennai Velachery These are some of the top hotels in Chennai. Turyaa Chennai , Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels and ITC Grand Chola are located near the Chennai International Airport airport.
Between Pune and Chennai, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 56 flights travel from Pune to Chennai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:30:00. Pune to Chennai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1725. This may extend up to ₹ 18266. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Pune to Chennai? These airline brands fly from Pune to Chennai - IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Pune to Chennai? There are 56 weekly flights from Pune to Chennai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 25, SpiceJet has 11, Jet Airways has 13, and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Pune? The first flight from Pune to Chennai is at 12:40 AM, which is IndiGo airline 6406 followed by SpiceJet 929 which leaves at 1:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Pune? The last flight from Pune to Chennai is at 11:15 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Pune and Chennai? Airport code of Pune is PNQ and Chennai is MAA.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Pune to Chennai? Pune to Chennai flights cost between ₹ 1725 and ₹ 18266 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Pune to Chennai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:30:00 to reach from Pune to Chennai.
- What are some good options to stay at Chennai? When in Chennai, you may stay at Feathers- A Radha Hotel , The Leela Palace or The Westin Chennai Velachery
- Which hotels are located near the Chennai airport? Some of the top hotels near Chennai airport are Turyaa Chennai , Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels and ITC Grand Chola
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551