Goa (GOI) Chennai (MAA) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Goa to Chennai
Goa to Chennai Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Goa to Chennai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chennai International Airport with an IATA code MAA.While in Chennai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace , Feathers- A Radha Hotel or The Westin Chennai Velachery These are some of the top hotels in Chennai. The Westin Chennai Velachery , The Raintree, St.Mary's Road and ITC Grand Chola are located near the Chennai International Airport airport.
Between Goa and Chennai, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 11 flights travel from Goa to Chennai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:20:00. Goa to Chennai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2121. This may extend up to ₹ 38320. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Goa to Chennai? These airline brands fly from Goa to Chennai - Air India, IndiGo, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Goa to Chennai? There are 11 weekly flights from Goa to Chennai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 3, IndiGo has 1, and SpiceJet has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Goa? The first flight from Goa to Chennai is at 7:25 AM, which is Air India airline 976 followed by IndiGo 381 which leaves at 2:45 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Goa? The last flight from Goa to Chennai is at 5:05 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Goa and Chennai? Airport code of Goa is GOI and Chennai is MAA.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Goa to Chennai? Goa to Chennai flights cost between ₹ 2121 and ₹ 38320 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Goa to Chennai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:20:00 to reach from Goa to Chennai.
- What are some good options to stay at Chennai? When in Chennai, you may stay at The Leela Palace , Feathers- A Radha Hotel or The Westin Chennai Velachery
- Which hotels are located near the Chennai airport? Some of the top hotels near Chennai airport are The Westin Chennai Velachery , The Raintree, St.Mary's Road and ITC Grand Chola
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551