Bangalore (BLR) to Chennai (MAA) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangalore to Chennai
Bangalore to Chennai Flight Schedule ( 18 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangalore to Chennai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chennai International Airport with an IATA code MAA.While in Chennai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace , The Westin Chennai Velachery or Fortune Select Grand These are some of the top hotels in Chennai. ITC Grand Chola , Turyaa Chennai and Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels are located near the Chennai International Airport airport.
Between Bangalore and Chennai, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 116 flights travel from Bangalore to Chennai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00:55:00. Bangalore to Chennai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1285. This may extend up to ₹ 8057. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangalore to Chennai? These airline brands fly from Bangalore to Chennai - IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Bangalore to Chennai? There are 116 weekly flights from Bangalore to Chennai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 33, Jet Airways has 48, SpiceJet has 28, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore? The first flight from Bangalore to Chennai is at 6:20 AM, which is IndiGo airline 233 followed by Jet Airways 2306 which leaves at 6:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore? The last flight from Bangalore to Chennai is at 10:25 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Bangalore and Chennai? Airport code of Bangalore is BLR and Chennai is MAA.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangalore to Chennai? Bangalore to Chennai flights cost between ₹ 1285 and ₹ 8057 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangalore to Chennai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00:55:00 to reach from Bangalore to Chennai.
- What are some good options to stay at Chennai? When in Chennai, you may stay at The Leela Palace , The Westin Chennai Velachery or Fortune Select Grand
- Which hotels are located near the Chennai airport? Some of the top hotels near Chennai airport are ITC Grand Chola , Turyaa Chennai and Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551