Chennai (MAA) Abu Dhabi (AUH) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Chennai to Abu Dhabi
Chennai To Abu Dhabi Flight Schedule ( 9 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Chennai to Abu Dhabi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bateen Airport with an IATA code AUH.While in Abu Dhabi, enjoy a comfortable stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Abu Dhabi. Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Centro Yas Island Abu Dhabi Managed by Rotana and Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi are located near the Bateen Airport airport.
Between Chennai and Abu Dhabi, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 63 flights travel from Chennai to Abu Dhabi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 04:15:00. Chennai to Abu Dhabi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5991. This may extend up to ₹ 376418. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
About Abu Dhabi(AUH)
Abu Dhabi is not just the capital of the United Arab Emirates; it is also the largest of the emirates that comprise the UAE. Every aspect of Abu Dhabi resonates with luxury, opulence, and grandeur. The charming blend of traditional culture with modernity and progress is what characterizes Abu Dhabi. Here you will find mosques alongside glittering malls, women draped in burkhas and hijabs, shopping at high-fashion western designer stores and sublime white sands, giving way to the luscious green mangrove forests.
This glittering city is a must-visit for urban explorers who want to be dazzled by big city lights, modernity, and progress. Abu Dhabi has a lot more to offer than most people expect. You can treat yourself to a number of leisure activities like shopping, adventure sports, thrilling desert safaris, and entertainment. What is most impressive is the city’s architecture and visitors will not be disappointed.
Abu Dhabi is well-connected with two grand international airports; the Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) and the Al Ain International Airport (AAN). The Abu Dhabi International Airport is as grand and luxurious as a king’s palace, and is located to the southeast of the city. There are three terminals at Abu Dhabi International Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Etihad Airways. For easy terminal transport there is an inter-terminal shuttle bus service that runs every 15-20 minutes.
The second airport, Al Ain International Airport, is located northwest of the city of Al Ain and is roughly 18 km from the city center. The airport is the fifth busiest airport in the UAE and there is a single terminal that serves all the flights.
Visitors to both airports will have little trouble getting to various locations in the city, as there are plenty of options, with buses, taxis, and car rentals being easily available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Chennai to Abu Dhabi? These airline brands fly from Chennai to Abu Dhabi - Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, and FlyNas Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Chennai to Abu Dhabi? There are 63 weekly flights from Chennai to Abu Dhabi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Etihad Airways has 21, Jet Airways has 21, and FlyNas Airlines has 21
- When does the first flight leave from Chennai? The first flight from Chennai to Abu Dhabi is at 4:50 AM, which is Etihad Airways airline 269 followed by Jet Airways 6117 which leaves at 4:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Chennai? The last flight from Chennai to Abu Dhabi is at 9:30 PM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Chennai and Abu Dhabi? Airport code of Chennai is MAA and Abu Dhabi is AUH.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Abu Dhabi? The name of the primary airport in Abu Dhabi is Bateen Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Chennai to Abu Dhabi? Chennai to Abu Dhabi flights cost between ₹ 5991 and ₹ 376418 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Chennai to Abu Dhabi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 04:15:00 to reach from Chennai to Abu Dhabi.
- What are some good options to stay at Abu Dhabi? When in Abu Dhabi, you may stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Abu Dhabi airport? Some of the top hotels near Abu Dhabi airport are Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Centro Yas Island Abu Dhabi Managed by Rotana and Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
- Bateen Airport
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 56 689 3443