Flights from New Delhi to Kolkata onFare Calendar
Cheapest Flight Ticket from New Delhi to Kolkata is on 21 Sep 2020 - ₹ 3955
|Today's Cheapest||15 day's Cheapest||30 day's Cheapest||90 day's Cheapest|
Get Cheapest Flights from New Delhi to Kolkata @Cleartrip today!
Are you planning to visit the city of joy for business or to visit your relatives and friends? With Cleartrip, you can get the best offers and deals on a New Delhi Kolkata flight.
Cleartrip offers the best discounts on domestic flights, and by booking New Delhi to Kolkata flights before 30 September 2020, you can get a cashback of ₹ 1500* on your flight ticket.
Our latest special offer lets you save on your New Delhi Kolkata flight fare. For this, you just need to enter the code CT2020 before making your payment.
So don’t miss out on this offer, and book cheap domestic flight tickets on Cleartrip!
When you purchase a New Delhi Kolkata flight ticket via Cleartrip, you unlock a wide range of benefits.
Our customer service team is always there to guide you regarding any issues you might face with ticket booking. You can easily get all the information about your flight on our website by entering your trip id and email. We also have attractive rewards program that you automatically become a part of when you make your first booking with us.
Most importantly. with Cleartrip, you no longer have to go through a complicated process for cancellation and refund. In order to cancel your flight, you need to follow a few easy steps and get it done within a matter of seconds. You can also modify your flight with Flexifly advantages.
New Delhi to Kolkata Flight Connectivity
Flying from New Delhi to Kolkata is no issue at all since there are so many options when it comes to cheap flights from New Delhi to Kolkata. The major six airlines plying on this route are Vistara, AirAsia, SpiceJet, Air India, GoAir, and IndiGo.
- Direct Flights from New Delhi to Kolkata
- Connecting Flights from New Delhi to Kolkata
New Delhi to Kolkata Flights Fare
You can find the cheapest flights from New Delhi to Kolkata on Cleartrip. The average New Delhi Kolkata flight fare lies between ₹ 3955* to ₹ 7304*. Book early for low New Delhi Kolkata flight ticket price.
Tips For New Delhi to Kolkata Flight Travellers
After booking a New Delhi to Kolkata flights ticket, you will arrive at the New Delhi airport where you will need to go through some formalities, especially keeping in mind the current pandemic situation. Hence, you should follow the below-mentioned tips to make your airport experience as smooth as possible.
General Traveller Tips
- You can get the cheap flights from New Delhi to Kolkata if you book a few months prior to your departure date.
- You should arrive at the airport at least 2 hours early so that you can get all the formalities completed without any hassle.
- You should carry a print copy of your flight ticket from New Delhi to Kolkata and your personal identification card and show them to the security personnel when requested.
- If you wish to save some precious time, you can do web check-in and receive a soft copy of the boarding pass.
- You should also carry a hard copy of the boarding pass.
- You can also check if you can use the lounge facilities at the airport with your credit card.
- Make sure your luggage is as per the airline baggage guidelines.
- Prior to reaching New Delhi Airport, you must install the Aarogya Setu App on your phone.
- All passengers need to undergo mandatory thermal screening at the airport.
- If you are COVID -19 positive or staying in a containment zone, then you won’t be allowed to fly.
- You must follow social distancing rules on the airport.
- Doing web check in is mandatory, and you also need to download and print baggage tags.
- After arriving at Kolkata, you will need to undergo a mandatory 14-day home quarantine if your stay is more than 72 hours.
- If you are found to exhibit COVID symptoms, you will need to go to a COVID speciality centre for treatment.
- You also need to download the Sandhane App of West Bengal and fill up a digital self-declaration form which you need to submit to the airport health officials.
- You should contact the authorities to know about the latest travel guidelines.
- Metro: To catch your New Delhi Kolkata Flight cheapest, Metro is the fastest way you can reach the airport. You will find a Metro from all the prominent locations in New Delhi and reach the airport in about 25 minutes or so.
- Cab: A wide number of cab operators ply their trade in New Delhi and some of them have tie-ups with the Delhi Airport. These include Sakha Cabs, Ola, Uber, Carzonrent, WTI cabs, Mega Cabs, and Meru Cabs.
- Train: The nearest railway station to the Delhi Airport is Palam Railway Station which is 4.8 km away. From here, you can take a cab or a metro to reach the airport.
- Bus: Delhi has one of the largest bus networks in the world, and it is a popular mode of travel around here. The corporation runs several CNG-powered buses every day at interval of about 30 minutes. So, if you have a New Delhi to Kolkata cheap flight to catch, you can board a bus from the Interstate Bus Terminal or Connaught Place.
New Delhi Airport, also known as Indira Gandhi International Airport is the major aviation hub of New Delhi as well as India. Covering an area of 5106 acres, it was previously known as Palam Airport and served as an RAF station during the Second World War. After the independence, it served as a station for the Indian Air Force. Since 2009, this is the busiest airport in India based on passenger traffic. In 2018, it was the 6th busiest in Asia and the 12th busiest in the entire world.
Delhi airport is located in Palam, 16 km from the city centre and 15 km from the New Delhi railway station.
- New Delhi Airport Address: Palam, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
- Connectivity: The Indira Gandhi International Airport has excellent connectivity with the rest of the city so if you have booked a New Delhi Kolkata flight cheapest, you can easily reach your destination in time without any hassle. Buses run by the Delhi Transport Corporation regular run between the airport and the main points of the city, although the metro offers a faster option for travelling.
- Terminals: Delhi Airport currently has three active passenger terminals, a cargo terminal, and a special Hajj terminal. Terminal 3 is for international flights, although carriers like IndiGo, Vistara, Air India, and AirAsia also use it for domestic operations. So if you have booked a New Delhi to Kolkata cheap flight on any of these airlines, you might need to arrive at Terminal 3.
Terminal 1 is further divided into 1A, 1B, and 1C. 1C is only for domestic arrivals and features a large greeting area where you can wait for your New Delhi Kolkata flight. It has also vast luggage reclaim area featuring eight luggage belts. 1D is a newly built domestic terminal having a total floor area of 570,000 square feet and handles around 15 million passengers every year.
Opened in 1986, Terminal 2 was used for operating international flights, but later the airport authorities shifted the operations to Terminal 3. The newly-built Terminal 3 is a two-tier building that spans over a 20-acre area and has 90+ immigration counters, 50+ parking bays, 70+ aerobridges, and 160+ check-in counters. It has also multi-level car park with automated guidance and parking management systems.
New Delhi Airport Facilities
New Delhi airport offers free Wi-Fi that you can easily access by connecting to their network. Medical care centres are located in T1D and T3 for both arrivals and departures. If you seek some peace and quiet time before catching one of the flights from New Delhi to Kolkata, the prayer rooms are located in Terminal 1.
If you require some help with your flight ticket from New Delhi to Kolkata, visit the information centre. Apart from this, there are smoking areas, shops selling gifts and souvenirs, restaurants and premium lounges, where you can relax and enjoy a drink while waiting for your flight.
About Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport covers an area of 1641 acres and is the largest aerial hub in Eastern India. In terms of passenger traffic, it is the fifth busiest in India and is a chief point of entry for Northeast India, Southeast Asia, China, Bhutan, and Bangladesh.
This airport has a single integrated terminal that can handle 25 million passengers each year. It has various remote parking bays and aerobridges.
Kolkata Airport is located in Dum Dum municipality area, which is about 15 km away from the city centre. It is well-connected to different parts of the city via air-conditioned buses and prepaid taxis, so you can always find transport after a New Delhi to Kolkata flights ticket brings you here.
- Kolkata Airport Facilities: Kolkata Airport offers everything a traveller would expect and need. You can use free Wi-Fi during your waiting time after completing your New Delhi Kolkata flight journey. There are also childcare rooms where you can take care of your child in a safe and comfortable space. Both the departure and arrival areas have medical service centres that you can visit if you need any medical assistance after arriving in New Delhi to Kolkata cheap flights. Apart from this, there are eateries, prayer rooms, spa, smoking lounge, ATMs, and duty-free stores available here.
- Getting Out of Kolkata Airport: From the Kolkata airport, you can find several air-conditioned buses that will take you to different parts of the city. Near the airport exit, you will find a prepaid taxi booth from where you can catch a cab to anywhere in the city. The fares are fixed and based on the distance you will be travelling.
Once the capital of British India, Kolkata has an illustrious past characterized by passionate literature, marvellous colonial architecture, and fascinating artwork. Paying the New Delhi to Kolkata flight fare is worth it since it lets you immerse yourself in the ancient culture and rich history of Kolkata.
While here, you should definitely visit the Queen Victoria memorial with several artistic paintings, ancient artifacts, and lush green gardens presenting a tranquil atmosphere. Other attractions include the colonial building of Fort William, the Marble Palace, the magnificent Howrah Bridge, Rabindranath Tagore’s family home, Mother House, and Alipore Zoo.
The price of a New Delhi to Kolkata flight ticket varies between a minimum ₹ 3955 or up to ₹ 7304.
Information of New Delhi Kolkata Flight
|Aerial distance||1311 KM|
|Total flights from New Delhi to Kolkata in a week||223 flights|
|First Flight||JetLite 4263 , departs at 02:30 AM|
|Last Flight||Air India Express 922 , departs at 07:45 PM|
|Popular Airlines from New Delhi to Kolkata||JetLite, SpiceJet, GoAir, IndiGo, Air India, Airasia India, Vistara Airlines, and Air India Express|
|Shortest Time of flights from New Delhi to Kolkata||02h 05m|
|Airport codes flights from New Delhi to Kolkata||New Delhi-DEL,Kolkata-CCU|
|Time of New Delhi to Kolkata flights||00h 03m|
New Delhi Kolkata Cheap Flights
|New Delhi Kolkata Cheap Flights||Fare ₹||Airlines Name||Date of journey||Timings|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||₹3955*||SpiceJet||21/09/2020||06:09 AM-08:09 AM||Book Now|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||₹2664*||Air India||26/11/2020||07:09 AM-09:09 AM||Book Now|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||₹2664*||Air India||26/11/2020||07:09 AM-09:09 AM||Book Now|
New Delhi Kolkata Flights Timings & Other Info
|Flight timings||GoAir||SpiceJet||Air India||IndiGo||Air Asia||Vistara|
|Early Morning (12 AM to 8 AM)||46||17||58||4||8||42|
|Morning ( 8 AM to 12 PM)||1||39||2||18||16||0|
|After Noon ( 12 PM to 4 PM)||18||3||0||7||21||7|
|Evening ( 4 PM to 8 PM)||1||6||8||10||5||1|
|Night ( 8 PM to 12 AM)||1||0||0||29||0||2|
|Baggage Details ( Check in )||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's||15 kg's|
Hotels In Kolkata
FAQ about New Delhi to Kolkata Flights
How much time will it take to fly from New Delhi to Kolkata via direct flight?
Direct New Delhi to Kolkata flights takes around 2 hours to complete their journey.
What is the aerial distance from New Delhi to Kolkata?
The aerial distance of this route is about 1300 km.
What is the average flights fare from New Delhi to Kolkata?
The average price of an air ticket from New Delhi to Kolkata lies between ₹3955* and ₹ 7304*.
What is today’s cheapest New Delhi Kolkata flight fare?
The lowest price for a New Delhi Kolkata flight ticket for today is ₹ 5913*.
Which are the most popular airlines from New Delhi to Kolkata?
GoAir, AirAsia India, SpiceJet, and IndiGo are some of the popular airlines offering the cheapest flights from New Delhi to Kolkata and cheapest flights from Kolkata to New Delhi.
Can I book a cheap New Delhi Kolkata flight on Cleartrip?
Cleartrip offers the best deals and discounts on flights from New Delhi to Kolkata. If you book a ticket before 30 September 2020, you can use the CT2020 code in order to get upto ₹ 1500* cashback.
Can I cancel flight ticket from New Delhi to Kolkata booked via Cleartrip?
Cancelling is made easy through Cleartrip, and you can do it in a matter of a few minutes through the Cleartrip app.
What is the best time to visit Kolkata for holidays?
Kolkata has a hot and humid climate and the winter months from November to February is the best time to visit Kolkata.
How soon should I book to avail the cheapest New Delhi to Kolkata flights ticket?
To get the flights from New Delhi to Kolkata, you should book 1-2 months in advance.
How can I get the cheapest flights from New Delhi to Kolkata?
To get the cheapest flights, you can pick a budget airline and book through Cleartrip for discounts. You must book a few weeks ahead to get cheap flights from New Delhi to Kolkata.
New Delhi to Kolkata Flights Reviews
Most popular routes from New Delhi
- New Delhi Patna Flights
- New Delhi Mumbai Flights
- New Delhi Goa Flights
- New Delhi London Flights
- New Delhi Bangalore Flights
- New Delhi Pune Flights
- New Delhi Bangkok Flights
- New Delhi New York Flights
- New Delhi Guwahati Flights
- New Delhi Lucknow Flights
- New Delhi Hyderabad Flights
- New Delhi Kathmandu Flights
- New Delhi Singapore Flights
- New Delhi Ranchi Flights
- New Delhi Chennai Flights
- New Delhi Varanasi Flights
- New Delhi Toronto Flights
- New Delhi Bhubaneswar Flights
- New Delhi Amritsar Flights
- New Delhi Ahmedabad Flights
- New Delhi Sydney Flights
- New Delhi Jammu Flights
- New Delhi Srinagar Flights
- New Delhi Leh Flights
More Flights To Kolkata
- Mumbai Kolkata Flights
- Bangalore Kolkata Flights
- Pune Kolkata Flights
- Chennai Kolkata Flights
- Hyderabad Kolkata Flights
- Guwahati Kolkata Flights
- Jaipur Kolkata Flights
- Ahmedabad Kolkata Flights
- Patna Kolkata Flights
- Bhubaneswar Kolkata Flights
- Agartala Kolkata Flights
- Lucknow Kolkata Flights
- Ranchi Kolkata Flights
- Nagpur Kolkata Flights
- Raipur Kolkata Flights
- Indore Kolkata Flights
- Surat Kolkata Flights
- Chandigarh Kolkata Flights
- Dubai Kolkata Flights
- Varanasi Kolkata Flights
- Singapore Kolkata Flights
- Coimbatore Kolkata Flights
- Bangkok Kolkata Flights
- Imphal Kolkata Flights
- Trivandrum Kolkata Flights
- Visakhapatnam Kolkata Flights
- Dhaka Kolkata Flights
- Silchar Kolkata Flights
- Dibrugarh Kolkata Flights