Kolkata (CCU) to Dhaka (DAC) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Kolkata to Dhaka
Kolkata To Dhaka Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Kolkata to Dhaka, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Shahjalal International Airport with an IATA code DAC.While in Dhaka, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Olives (residence+suite) , Ascott Palace Dhaka or Long Beach Suites Dhaka These are some of the top hotels in Dhaka. Ascott Palace Dhaka , The Olives (residence+suite) and Six Seasons Hotel are located near the Shahjalal International Airport airport.
Between Kolkata and Dhaka, 8 airlines are operational In a week, around 70 flights travel from Kolkata to Dhaka The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00:55:00. Kolkata to Dhaka flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3684. This may extend up to ₹ 183252. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Kolkata to Dhaka? These airline brands fly from Kolkata to Dhaka - SpiceJet, Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, Biman Bangladesh, translation missing: en.airlines.BS, Regent Airways, Air India, and Vintage Jets
- How many weekly flights from Kolkata to Dhaka? There are 70 weekly flights from Kolkata to Dhaka. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - SpiceJet has 14, Etihad Airways has 7, Jet Airways has 7, Biman Bangladesh has 14, translation missing: en.airlines.BS has 7, Regent Airways has 7, Air India has 7, and Vintage Jets has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Kolkata? The first flight from Kolkata to Dhaka is at 7:05 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 71 followed by Etihad Airways 8712 which leaves at 7:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kolkata? The last flight from Kolkata to Dhaka is at 8:35 PM which is Biman Bangladesh.
- What is the airport code of Kolkata and Dhaka? Airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Dhaka is DAC.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dhaka? The name of the primary airport in Dhaka is Shahjalal International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Kolkata to Dhaka? Kolkata to Dhaka flights cost between ₹ 3684 and ₹ 183252 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Kolkata to Dhaka in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00:55:00 to reach from Kolkata to Dhaka.
- What are some good options to stay at Dhaka? When in Dhaka, you may stay at The Olives (residence+suite) , Ascott Palace Dhaka or Long Beach Suites Dhaka
- Which hotels are located near the Dhaka airport? Some of the top hotels near Dhaka airport are Ascott Palace Dhaka , The Olives (residence+suite) and Six Seasons Hotel
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Dhaka Airport Details
- Shahjalal International Airport
- "Airport Road
- (+880) 2-7911042