Travelling by air is the most convenient and comfortable way of getting from one Indian city to another. However, the procedure of booking air tickets is not always straightforward. To ensure that you may book flights easily and fast, Cleartrip provides all the details you need in one place.
The airlines that operate flights between Chittagong and Dhaka are British International Helicopters, Impulse Airlines, Regent Airways, Biman Bangladesh and United Airways. In total, 142 flights are available every week for passengers who wish to travel from Chittagong to Dhaka. Of these flights, British International Helicopters has 41, Impulse Airlines has 39, Regent Airways has 29, Biman Bangladesh has 21 and United Airways has 12. On average, a flight will take 1 hour 20 mins of hours, inclusive of halts.
The cheapest day to fly from Chittagong to Dhaka is Tuesday. To avail of the best offers, book your tickets 90 days in advance. Flights from Chittagong depart from Shah Amanat International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CGP. These flights land at the Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka. The IATA code for this airport is DAC.
Whether the reason for travel is wanderlust or business, use the Cleartrip app. Its Fare Calendar will allow you to compare fares and instantly change your booking date. Reserve tickets in less than 60 seconds with the one-touch flight booking option. Choose Cleartrip to take care of the technicalities, so you may focus on the fun parts of your travels.
Chittagong Dhaka Flight Schedule
|Departure (Chittagong)||Arrival (Dhaka)||Airlines||Days||Flight no.|
|7:00 AM||7:45 AM||Biman Bangladesh||We||026|
|7:30 AM||8:15 AM||Biman Bangladesh||Sa, Su||028|
|8:00 AM||8:45 AM||Regent Airways||Tu, We, Sa, Su||724|
|8:15 AM||9:05 AM||Biman Bangladesh||Tu, Th, Su, Mo||412|
|8:40 AM||9:30 AM||Bs||Daily||102|
|9:10 AM||10:00 AM||Regent Airways||Daily||712|
|9:15 AM||10:00 AM||Vintage Jets||Daily||902|
|9:15 AM||10:10 AM||United Airways||We, Fr, Sa, Su, Mo||524|
|9:45 AM||10:30 AM||Biman Bangladesh||We||144|
|9:45 AM||10:30 AM||Biman Bangladesh||Tu||044|
|10:15 AM||11:00 AM||Vintage Jets||Tu, We, Th, Fr, Mo||904|
|11:10 AM||12:00 PM||Bs||Daily||104|
|11:45 AM||12:30 PM||Vintage Jets||Daily||906|
|12:40 PM||1:30 PM||Biman Bangladesh||We, Sa||414|
|4:10 PM||5:00 PM||Regent Airways||Daily||714|
|4:20 PM||5:05 PM||Biman Bangladesh||Th, Su||038|
|4:25 PM||5:15 PM||Bs||Daily||106|
|4:35 PM||5:20 PM||Vintage Jets||Daily||910|
|5:30 PM||6:15 PM||Regent Airways||We, Fr, Sa, Mo||787|
|7:10 PM||8:00 PM||Bs||Daily||108|
|7:45 PM||8:30 PM||Vintage Jets||Daily||912|
|7:45 PM||8:40 PM||United Airways||Daily||528|
|8:40 PM||9:30 PM||Regent Airways||Daily||716|
|8:45 PM||9:35 PM||Biman Bangladesh||Tu, We, Sa, Mo||416|
|8:55 PM||9:45 PM||Bs||Daily||110|
|9:15 PM||10:05 PM||Biman Bangladesh||Fr||418|
|9:30 PM||10:15 PM||Vintage Jets||Tu, We, Th, Fr, Su, Mo||914|
|9:35 PM||10:20 PM||Biman Bangladesh||Fr||024|
|9:40 PM||10:30 PM||Bs||Tu, We, Th, Fr, Su, Mo||112|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Chittagong to Dhaka? These airline brands fly from Chittagong to Dhaka - British International Helicopters, Impulse Airlines, Regent Airways, Biman Bangladesh and United Airways
- How many weekly flights from Chittagong to Dhaka? There are 142 weekly flights from Chittagong to Dhaka. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Biman Bangladesh has 21, Regent Airways has 29, British International Helicopters has 41, Impulse Airlines has 39 and United Airways has 12.
- When does the first flight leave from Chittagong? The first flight from Chittagong to Dhaka is at 7:00 AM, which is Biman Bangladesh airline 026 followed by Biman Bangladesh 028 which leaves at 7:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Chittagong? The last flight from Chittagong to Dhaka is at 9:40 PM which is Bs.
- What is the airport code of Chittagong and Dhaka? Airport code of Chittagong is CGP and Dhaka is DAC.
- What is the name of the airport in Chittagong? The name of the primary airport in Chittagong is Shah Amanat International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dhaka? The name of the primary airport in Dhaka is Shahjalal International Airport.
More flights from Chittagong
Why book with us?
Know more →
Know more →
Know more →
Know more →