Mumbai (BOM) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Goa
Mumbai to Goa Flight Schedule ( 23 flights found )
A trip to Goa is a quick-fix solution for any Mumbaikar who needs a break. You must be excited about lazing on the beach and visiting Goa’s churches, but a tedious ticket booking process might dampen your excitement. To make sure that your trip goes smoothly, Cleartrip has made booking a fast and convenient process.
When you are flying from Mumbai to Goa, you may choose Air India, Jet Airways, GoAir, IndiGo, and SpiceJet as your airline. On a weekly basis, these airlines operate Air India has 35, Jet Airways has 41, GoAir has 26, IndiGo has 34, and SpiceJet has 21.
SpiceJet 612, which leaves at 11:45 PM, is the last flight on this route.
The average time taken by a flight to reach Goa from Mumbai is 1 hour 10 minutes.
There is a negligible difference in the fares of a round trip between Mumbai and Goa, and one-way flights. Connecting flights are significantly more expensive than non-stop ones. Book your tickets 45-60 days in advance to grab the best airfare deals.
Flights from Mumbai depart from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, which has a domestic and an international terminal. Its international terminal T2 is the most advanced vertical passenger terminal in India. The IATA code of this airport is BOM.
These flights land in Goa at the Goa International Airport, which has a newly made terminal. Also known as the Dabolim International Airport, its IATA code is GOI. Parents traveling with children and extended family will be glad to know that this airport provides childcare and car rental services.
Most people travel from Mumbai to Goa for relaxation and parties on the beach. If you are looking forward to sightseeing tours in this state, add the Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dudhsagar Falls, and Shanta Durga Temple to your list.
Keeping track of flight details, timings, and seats is inconvenient, especially if you are traveling to Goa with a large group. Download the Cleartrip app so that all the information is at your fingertips.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Goa? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Goa - Air India, Jet Airways, GoAir, IndiGo, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Goa? There are 157 weekly flights from Mumbai to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 35, Jet Airways has 41, GoAir has 26, IndiGo has 34, and SpiceJet has 21
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Goa is at 2:10 AM, which is Air India airline 33 followed by Jet Airways 446 which leaves at 2:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Goa is at 11:45 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Goa? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Goa? Mumbai to Goa flights cost between ₹ 1795 and ₹ 19997 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 00m to reach from Mumbai to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are Heritage Village Club , The HQ and L' Hotel Eden
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org