Varanasi (VNS) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Varanasi to Goa
Varanasi to Goa Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Varanasi to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. Bogmallo Beach Resort , L' Hotel Eden and Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Varanasi and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 13 flights travel from Varanasi to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 45m. Varanasi to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3292. This may extend up to ₹ 28087. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Varanasi (VNS)
Varanasi or Banaras, as it was formerly known, is a perfect blend of religion, culture and history. Varanasi is truly a riot of colors, unrelenting chaos and magnificent temples. The ancient charm of this city, its importance to Hinduism, and its celebration of rituals is what preserves and gives it such appeal to tourists.
This is the city where mornings begin with the chimes of temple bells and dusk fades in with the spectacular aartis. It is often called the ‘City of Gods’ and Varanasi is indeed an idyllic spiritual getaway. A visit to this magnificent city is an experience of self-discovery and an adventure at every step.
You can easily reach this city, as the Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is located approximately 26 kilometers to the north-west of Varanasi, in Uttar Pradesh. The international terminal of Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport features two counters for check-in, three each for customs and immigration, and one for security. The domestic terminal features seven check-in counters and one security counter.
Traveling between the airport and the city is simple as there is an efficient bus service. Pre-paid taxis are also available to commute between various city locations, to and from the airport. In case you want to rent a car, you can also avail the car rental service at the airport itself. Interstate taxi and cab services are also available outside the airport.
Be wary of unscrupulous taxi drivers. Because of the huge influx of tourists, many taxi drivers try to extract higher fares, by following the longest possible route to get to destinations.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Varanasi to Goa? These airline brands fly from Varanasi to Goa - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Varanasi to Goa? There are 13 weekly flights from Varanasi to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 13
- When does the first flight leave from Varanasi? The first flight from Varanasi to Goa is at 10:15 AM, which is IndiGo airline 711 followed by IndiGo 6913 which leaves at 6:50 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Varanasi? The last flight from Varanasi to Goa is at 6:50 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Varanasi and Goa? Airport code of Varanasi is VNS and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Varanasi? The name of the primary airport in Varanasi is Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Varanasi to Goa? Varanasi to Goa flights cost between ₹ 3292 and ₹ 28087 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Varanasi to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 45m to reach from Varanasi to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are Bogmallo Beach Resort , L' Hotel Eden and Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
Varanasi Airport Details
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport
- "Airport Director