Bangalore (BLR) to Hyderabad (HYD) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangalore to Hyderabad
Bangalore to Hyderabad Flight Schedule ( 22 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangalore to Hyderabad, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code HYD.While in Hyderabad, enjoy a comfortable stay at Celestia Suites at Leonia , Trident Hyderabad or Novotel Hyderabad Airport These are some of the top hotels in Hyderabad. Sai Towers Hotel , Hotel Kota Sathyam and Hotel Chaitanya International are located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Bangalore and Hyderabad, 5 airlines are operational In a week, around 146 flights travel from Bangalore to Hyderabad The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:00:00. Bangalore to Hyderabad flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1399. This may extend up to ₹ 20890. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
About Hyderabad (HYD)
The capital city of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is a major center for the technology industry in India. The princely city also referred to as ‘City of Pearls’ or ‘City of Nawabs’ is fast gaining the status of a corporate hub.
This city offers a perfect blend of royal heritage and cosmopolitan culture. On one hand, fascinating historical monuments, transport you to the era of the Golconda sultanate, while on the other the budding corporate parks and IT industry will treat you to the glitz and glamour of modern city-life.
As Hyderabad is emerging as one of the IT hubs, it is well-connected with the world through its Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. It is approximately 22 Km from the city center and one of the busiest airports in terms of passenger traffic. The airport houses an integrated terminal for arrival and departure for both domestic and international flights. For the ease of Haj pilgrims, there is a special terminal.
In Hyderabad, travelling to and from the airport is hassle-free. Take the benefit of a luxury bus service called Pushpak Airport Liner run by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC). These luxury buses ply between the airport and major points in the city of Hyderabad. In addition, you can even find cabs or car rentals if you want even greater comfort and convenience.
As the city has witnessed rapid growth and development in recent years, traffic snarls are not uncommon; for this reason, it is highly recommended to plan your departure and arrival at the airport with adequate buffer-time to avoid possible delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangalore to Hyderabad? These airline brands fly from Bangalore to Hyderabad - IndiGo, Air India, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Bangalore to Hyderabad? There are 146 weekly flights from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 74, Air India has 24, Jet Airways has 14, SpiceJet has 27, and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore? The first flight from Bangalore to Hyderabad is at 5:30 AM, which is IndiGo airline 602 followed by Air India 776 which leaves at 6:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore? The last flight from Bangalore to Hyderabad is at 11:25 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Bangalore and Hyderabad? Airport code of Bangalore is BLR and Hyderabad is HYD.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Hyderabad? The name of the primary airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangalore to Hyderabad? Bangalore to Hyderabad flights cost between ₹ 1399 and ₹ 20890 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangalore to Hyderabad in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:00:00 to reach from Bangalore to Hyderabad.
- What are some good options to stay at Hyderabad? When in Hyderabad, you may stay at Celestia Suites at Leonia , Trident Hyderabad or Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- Which hotels are located near the Hyderabad airport? Some of the top hotels near Hyderabad airport are Sai Towers Hotel , Hotel Kota Sathyam and Hotel Chaitanya International
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director
Hyderabad Airport Details
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- "GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
- 91-40-6676 4000