Vadodara (BDQ) Hyderabad (HYD) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Vadodara to Hyderabad
Vadodara to Hyderabad Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Vadodara to Hyderabad, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code HYD.While in Hyderabad, enjoy a comfortable stay at Celestia Suites at Leonia , Trident Hyderabad or Novotel Hyderabad Airport These are some of the top hotels in Hyderabad. Sai Towers Hotel , Hotel Sai Maa Residency and Hotel Sai Renaissance are located near the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Vadodara and Hyderabad, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Vadodara to Hyderabad The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03:00:00. Vadodara to Hyderabad flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 3109. This may extend up to ₹ 35977. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Vadodara (BDQ)
Vadodara is often described as the cultural capital of Gujarat as it boasts of a rich cultural and artistic heritage. Vadodara is quickly emerging as one of the fastest developing cities in India, though it still retains its old-world charm and rich culture.
The city puts on quite a display, with its perfect blend of modern and traditional cultures. The sprawling urban spaces still carry the legacy of the splendid Baroda, as it was formerly known. As you walk through the swanky roads and plush neighborhoods the city will amaze you with its ability to reinvent and redefine itself.
Vadodara is a popular tourist and business destination in the state of Gujarat because of its burgeoning economy and varied tourist attractions that include palaces, temples, museums, lakes, forts, and monuments, as well as shopping destinations that sell traditional handicrafts and textiles. Shoppers can buy some of the best works of art and the finest of handspun khadi cloth in the city.
Vadodara enjoys air travel connectivity through the Civil Aerodrome, Vadodara (BDQ), also known as Vadodara Airport, which is located in Harni, around 7 Km from the center of the city. The airport only has a domestic terminal, though by the end of March 2016, the city will have a new terminal that will handle both domestic and international flight services.
Traveling to and from the airport is easy as buses ply frequently between the airport and the different parts of the city. There are also pre-paid taxi and car rental counters at the arrivals to ensure easy commuting options for travelers. Vadodara railway station is also just 5 km from the airport.
About Hyderabad (HYD)
The capital city of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is a major center for the technology industry in India. The princely city also referred to as ‘City of Pearls’ or ‘City of Nawabs’ is fast gaining the status of a corporate hub.
This city offers a perfect blend of royal heritage and cosmopolitan culture. On one hand, fascinating historical monuments, transport you to the era of the Golconda sultanate, while on the other the budding corporate parks and IT industry will treat you to the glitz and glamour of modern city-life.
As Hyderabad is emerging as one of the IT hubs, it is well-connected with the world through its Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. It is approximately 22 Km from the city center and one of the busiest airports in terms of passenger traffic. The airport houses an integrated terminal for arrival and departure for both domestic and international flights. For the ease of Haj pilgrims, there is a special terminal.
In Hyderabad, travelling to and from the airport is hassle-free. Take the benefit of a luxury bus service called Pushpak Airport Liner run by the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC). These luxury buses ply between the airport and major points in the city of Hyderabad. In addition, you can even find cabs or car rentals if you want even greater comfort and convenience.
As the city has witnessed rapid growth and development in recent years, traffic snarls are not uncommon; for this reason, it is highly recommended to plan your departure and arrival at the airport with adequate buffer-time to avoid possible delays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Vadodara to Hyderabad? These airline brands fly from Vadodara to Hyderabad - Jet Airways
- How many weekly flights from Vadodara to Hyderabad? There are 7 weekly flights from Vadodara to Hyderabad. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet Airways has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Vadodara? The first flight from Vadodara to Hyderabad is at 11:10 AM, which is Jet Airways airline 345 .
- When does the last flight leave from Vadodara? The last flight from Vadodara to Hyderabad is at 11:10 AM which is Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code of Vadodara and Hyderabad? Airport code of Vadodara is BDQ and Hyderabad is HYD.
- What is the name of the airport in Vadodara? The name of the primary airport in Vadodara is Vadodara Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Hyderabad? The name of the primary airport in Hyderabad is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Vadodara to Hyderabad? Vadodara to Hyderabad flights cost between ₹ 3109 and ₹ 35977 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Vadodara to Hyderabad in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03:00:00 to reach from Vadodara to Hyderabad.
- What are some good options to stay at Hyderabad? When in Hyderabad, you may stay at Celestia Suites at Leonia , Trident Hyderabad or Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- Which hotels are located near the Hyderabad airport? Some of the top hotels near Hyderabad airport are Sai Towers Hotel , Hotel Sai Maa Residency and Hotel Sai Renaissance
Vadodara Airport Details
- Vadodara Airport
- "Airport Director
Hyderabad Airport Details
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- "GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
- 91-40-6676 4000