Indore (IDR) to Goa (GOI) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Indore to Goa
Indore to Goa Flight Schedule ( 1 flight found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Indore to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. L' Hotel Eden , Cidade de Goa and Chances Resort & Casino are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Indore and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 7 flights travel from Indore to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 40m. Indore to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2439. This may extend up to ₹ 53826. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Indore (IDR)
The business capital of Madhya Pradesh is often described fondly as a ‘mini’ version of Mumbai. This is not surprising, considering that the city has a vast and diverse population of the Marathi and Gujarati communities. The Maratha rulers left the city with a legacy of rich architectural monuments, temples, and palaces, which today stand in contrast to the modern buildings and trendy cafes.
Indore has a huge and very important textile center and has recently earned gained a reputation as a center for engineering, medicine, and entrepreneurship. Just like Mumbai, the city never sleeps. The night food stalls in Sarafa Bazaar only open at around 9 pm and they remain open till early morning. The one thing you can be sure of is that you will never have to go hungry in Indore! While the city may not sleep, it still has a very laidback and leisurely lifestyle.
The fastest way to reach Indore is by flight. The Indore airport, known as Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR), is the busiest in the state. The airport is located at a distance of 8 km from Indore city center and is ranked as 20th busiest airports in India.
Indore airport has two terminals; the domestic terminal is well-equipped to handle a heavy flow of domestic arrivals and departures, while the new international terminal has an hourly capacity to accommodate at least 700 passengers.
The bus stand is just outside the airport on the Aerodrome road, from where you can easily get a bus to reach the city. You can also get pre-paid taxis outside the airport, if you don’t want to spend time waiting for a bus. Indore railway station is located 11 km from the airport and is well connected, with various transport options to other parts of the city and surrounding areas.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Indore to Goa? These airline brands fly from Indore to Goa - IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Indore to Goa? There are 7 weekly flights from Indore to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Indore? The first flight from Indore to Goa is at 10:50 AM, which is IndiGo airline 245
- When does the last flight leave from Indore? The last flight from Indore to Goa is at 10:50 AM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Indore and Goa? Airport code of Indore is IDR and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Indore? The name of the primary airport in Indore is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Indore to Goa? Indore to Goa flights cost between ₹ 2439 and ₹ 53826 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Indore to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 40m to reach from Indore to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are L' Hotel Eden , Cidade de Goa and Chances Resort & Casino
Indore Airport Details
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport
- "Airport Director