Mumbai (BOM) Abu Dhabi (AUH) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi
Mumbai To Abu Dhabi Flight Schedule ( 18 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Bateen Airport with an IATA code AUH.While in Abu Dhabi, enjoy a comfortable stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Abu Dhabi. Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Al Raha Beach Hotel and Yas Island Rotana Abu Dhabi are located near the Bateen Airport airport.
Between Mumbai and Abu Dhabi, 4 airlines are operational In a week, around 126 flights travel from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03:00:00. Mumbai to Abu Dhabi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 5099. This may extend up to ₹ 371298. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
The capital city of Maharashtra has emerged as a city with historic links, breathtaking British architecture, and a stunning coastline. This city is a melting pot of entertainment, culture, and commerce. Mumbai is a city with multi-cultural lifestyle and a vibrant nature.
It is also referred as the financial hub in the global chain of financial centers because it houses the largest port of India and is also home to the Bollywood film industry. The city also houses the offices of the RBI (Reserve Bank of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), and the corporate headquarters of several leading Indian and global business conglomerates.
The Chatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport, located in the Mumbai is one of the largest aviation hubs in the country. As the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from across the world, it is the second busiest airport in India. To manage the air traffic, the Domestic and International terminals are situated in different locations in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
Travelling to and from the airport is quite convenient. There are a number of car rentals and fleet owners that offer services at both the terminals. You can easily rely on radio cabs, pre-paid taxis and public transport services, as they are easily available throughout the city, including the airport itself. In case you need to change terminals, from Domestic to International or vice versa, Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport offers the In-Terminal transfer. AC buses ply between the terminals at short intervals throughout the day.
If you are visiting during the monsoon, you should plan your departure for the airport carefully, as the traffic is a major issue. Keep in mind that fare refusals from autorickshaw and taxi drivers are not uncommon, so call for a radio cab or taxi in advance.
About Abu Dhabi(AUH)
Abu Dhabi is not just the capital of the United Arab Emirates; it is also the largest of the emirates that comprise the UAE. Every aspect of Abu Dhabi resonates with luxury, opulence, and grandeur. The charming blend of traditional culture with modernity and progress is what characterizes Abu Dhabi. Here you will find mosques alongside glittering malls, women draped in burkhas and hijabs, shopping at high-fashion western designer stores and sublime white sands, giving way to the luscious green mangrove forests.
This glittering city is a must-visit for urban explorers who want to be dazzled by big city lights, modernity, and progress. Abu Dhabi has a lot more to offer than most people expect. You can treat yourself to a number of leisure activities like shopping, adventure sports, thrilling desert safaris, and entertainment. What is most impressive is the city’s architecture and visitors will not be disappointed.
Abu Dhabi is well-connected with two grand international airports; the Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) and the Al Ain International Airport (AAN). The Abu Dhabi International Airport is as grand and luxurious as a king’s palace, and is located to the southeast of the city. There are three terminals at Abu Dhabi International Airport – Terminals 1, 2, and 3. Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Etihad Airways. For easy terminal transport there is an inter-terminal shuttle bus service that runs every 15-20 minutes.
The second airport, Al Ain International Airport, is located northwest of the city of Al Ain and is roughly 18 km from the city center. The airport is the fifth busiest airport in the UAE and there is a single terminal that serves all the flights.
Visitors to both airports will have little trouble getting to various locations in the city, as there are plenty of options, with buses, taxis, and car rentals being easily available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi - Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, FlyNas Airlines, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi? There are 126 weekly flights from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Etihad Airways has 49, Jet Airways has 49, FlyNas Airlines has 21, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi is at 4:35 AM, which is Etihad Airways airline 205 followed by Jet Airways 6100 which leaves at 4:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi is at 10:30 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Abu Dhabi? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Abu Dhabi is AUH.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Abu Dhabi? The name of the primary airport in Abu Dhabi is Bateen Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi? Mumbai to Abu Dhabi flights cost between ₹ 5099 and ₹ 371298 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03:00:00 to reach from Mumbai to Abu Dhabi.
- What are some good options to stay at Abu Dhabi? When in Abu Dhabi, you may stay at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara , Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island -Al Yamm Villa Resort or Al Raha Beach Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Abu Dhabi airport? Some of the top hotels near Abu Dhabi airport are Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island , Al Raha Beach Hotel and Yas Island Rotana Abu Dhabi
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Abu Dhabi Airport Details
- Bateen Airport
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 56 689 3443